Chapter 2

"Yuuuuh. I want to smash his face with a baseball bat" i answered in a very outrageous way.

"Haha! He's a shit ass" he smirks.

*Bell rings*

Ralph's POV

I admire kenly for her very nice attitude. Every-time she spoke at me my heart race. Ohgod! Help me! Her straight blonde hair is really really looks smooth how it smells good every-time. The way she looks at me would melt me down through her feet. I want her but, i have no courage to say it to her. I dont want to break our friendship never ever! I would slap my ass HARD!

"R! Any idea where to find V?" She asked me. Damn! Shes gorgeous! Beautiful.

Ralph don't be so obvious! You stupid guy! Stop! Stop! Ohmygod!!! JESUS! 

Oh men. You're acting a pussy now.

"Oh, i think she's on.......... the field with jim and our friends" I answered. Ohmygod! Did i just spoke to her!? Goddamn. I can feel my hands sweat!

"Oh! Thankyou! You really such a good friend" she thanked on me and gave me tap on my left shoulder. 

Oh. Friendzoned!

That word starts with 'F' comes out on her mouth, my heart really falls apart. My fingers freeze and my knees shakes. I'm so vulnerable this time. I think I'm about to collapse.

"Uhm, K. Can you wait here a second? I have to go to the men's room." I said. As i go to the mensroom.

I face to face my self through the mirror and look tense. I stood up and say to myself, "I'm such a stupid. I act like a pussy" I came out and saw kenly talking to Brooks! Oh! The popular, and the badboy on the campus! My heart breaks and I saw kenly glare at me and call my name.

"Ralph! You finish?" She asked and beamed.

"Oh, yeah K." I answered and glare at brooks. As if i don't know him yet.

"Brooks. Meet Ralph, Ralph, Meet Brooks." She introduce me to her.

"Hey dude! Sup?!" Brooks asked me.

I stood up and answer him "oh, fine buddy. You're so familiar"

"Oh, because I'm popular" he answered very proud. And giggled.

Damn. He's ego is huge!

"Oh" i just answered him with two letters.

He gave me a glare and His right Eyebrow cocked. Hahaha! I want to kick he's ass. Just because his popular? Oh god! Amen. He's a son of a bitch.

I Smirk at him and he furrowed. Yeah Right This is becoming so thick. 

Kenly's POV

I saw veronica sitting beside Jim and chitchatting with Agnes, Curtney, and Tyler.

"Hey. How's your day Ken?" Agnes asked.

"Fine. Very fine. Guys, this is Jake Brooks. Brooks, this is Agnes, Jim, Veronica, Curtney and Tyler." I introduce Brooks.

"Hey guys" he said while winking to curtney. Omg. I like brooks too but, i think I'm a bit hurt. Oh god!

"Hi brooks" curtney flirted and brooks gave a beam to curtney.

Curtney Farr is a cheerleader and I admit, she really is beautiful. And................. Flirt. She's such a slut. Uggggh! But i like her. She's nice.

Oh crap! Tyler just talked to me. Such a lifesaver!

"Hey ken! How's yar day?" He said with he's sexy smile and makes me giggle.

"Ow, fine. How about yours?" I ask. Giving him my cutest smile.

"Fine! Dude! Haha!" He pinch my cheeks. I two face palm.

"How C-could you dare to harm my Cu-cutest cheek?! Huh?" I said. I laugh hard and he giggle hard too.

"Amen. Smoth ken So smooth" he stood his back up and raises his two arms and making a action as if i'm a Queen.

"Ohyeah. I'm cool and you dont have to make me feel" I smirk at him. 

He mess my hair like a dog. Huehuehue~

"How could you?! Ugghh!" I said and look away to him.

"Ohhh~ don't be mad ken. Haha! What do you want? Sing you a lullaby?" He giggle and i don't respond. I try to stop myself from laughing but i fail.

"Haha! You're just acting!" He teased and giggle.

"I'm serious now" i said and try again not to fail. And i succeed!

He just gave me sexy pouty lips and lean on my shoulders. It's getting awkward you know!!! Ugggh! Hes warm skin attached on my cold shoulders. The silence been so long. I snapped.

"Haha! Got ya! You're like a puppy!" I teased and he giggle.

"You play around. Huh?" He said with his sexy sexy smile. That makes my eyes a semi blind. Just kidding.

"No no no no. I just did my revenge for harming my cheeks and messing with my hair." I said in the way, I giggle.

*************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE. 

YEAH. CLIFFHANGER? :3 YEAH. WHATEVER ;) DON'T THROW ANYTHING ON ME OKAY? :OOO

INSTAGRAM: JULLIANNE_XOXO 

KIK: JULLIANNE_XOXO 

TWITTER: JULLIANNE_XOXO

FACEBOOK: JULLIANNE JOY DE GUZMAN 

Dont forget to, ♥

VOTE. ♥

COMMENT. ♥

FAN ;) ♥ 

HUGS,

JULLIANNE_XOXO