Chapter 4

I cut my class and spend my time to shop. My stress reliever. I don't know what to do. I just think of him all the time. *sigh*

Ralph's POV

I notice that kenly is not in the school. Maybe she don't want to see my awful face. I'm so stupid not to answer her messages and calls. I just felt so hurt when she says those words. My heart really falls apart. But, I still love her even those words that whirls through my ear drum and tattooed my mind and heart.

"Hey! R. Wait up" it's veronica yelling at the back.

"Oh, what?" I asked.

"Have you seen Kenly?" She asked and gave me a confusing face.

I glare at her. "I dont know. Maybe she's absent" i rolled my eyes.

Few moments later......

Veronica's POV.

I called kenly. Asks her where on the earth she is.

"Ken. Where are youu?" I asked.

"Im here." she respond.

"Duh? Where?!" I whisper with anger in my voice.

"Mall. Starbucks coffee shop" She laugh making me like a fool. And yeah. She's weird.

"I'll be there!" I said and hung up.

Maybe I have to bridge Ralph and kenly. I swear kenly likes him too because of her noticeable action last night. And, she really is very worried of ralph. Im definitely sure, I'm gonna be successful! Bwahahaha! I hurriedly find Ralph. As i saw him I grabbed his arms and walk faster.

"Hey. Hey! V! What are you up to? And where on earth are we going?" Ralph asks and furrowed.

"Where going to meet jim at the mall" i said my ally by. Omg. I'm so good on an acting.

Yeah. I'm cool like that.

"Do I have to go?" He said.

"Yes! We'll use your truck since Jim gave me a ride when we got there" I gave a glare at him.

He starts the engine drove to the mall.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@

RALPH'S POV.

As we got to the mall. We walk and got into a coffee shop. I immediately saw kenly and step back.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Veronica asked.

"I-I think i need to pee" I said. As if I'm going to take a pee.

"Oh, come back immediately ralph. Please?" She said with a puppy eyes.

I just rolled my eyes before I pity her for pleading. I walk directly to the mens room.

I look at myself so pale. I forgot that I haven't ate my breakfast. And my stomach feels butterflies. I just take my hairwax and styled my hair messy. Just so I look very sexy. I sprayed my perfume all over. I really smell very attractive. And. yeah. I think...................

My heart say's i should go to the shop where kenly and veronica is. While, my brain say's meeting kenly's eyes through mine is just making the surrounding a totally, awkward on a mega highest level. And....., I choose my heart Well, with my brain too. I got out to the room and walk towards the starbucks. I saw some girls are staring at me as I pass. But, I dont care. Kenly is all that I want to look at me with her very cute eyes that can melt me over.

I got inside the shop and saw kenly with veronica and jim. Kenly is kinda out of place.

Kenly's P.O.V

Oh-Em-Gee! Why is he here? Do veronica planned this?! Uugggh. I'm shaking I can feel dragons inside on my stomach.

"Oh, R! There you are! What takes you long?" Veronica asked with both her eyebrow stands.

Ugggh. Veronica really planned this. Oh you nic! So adorable. Wait, why am I getting over joyed? Silly me.

"Nothing" Answered ralph to veronica.

I take our orders.

"What would i write on your cups ma'am?" Asked the women I take orders to her.

"Just put, Veronica, Jim, Kenly and the one is... I'm sorry." I answered the women.

"Ok maam" she said and wrote what i've said.

I got to our table and I sat beside ralph that's make the both of us so awkward.

"Here you go V, jim a-and, Ralph" i said while giving there orders.

"Uhmmm, ken and ralph, we're just going to buy something" veronica excused. I widen my eyes and Veronica just wink on us.

Oh...... gaddamn! Holy strawberry!!! I'm getting tomato! Ohshhh!!! -_-

Ralph widened his eyes when he saw his cup wrote 'I'm sorry'.

He looked at me with his very charming eyes. When our eyes met. I told him....

"Uhhm. Uh, R. I'm so sorry for what I have told you yesterday I was just-" he cut off.

"It's okay ken. Besides you're right" he said in a calm and gentle way.

"Uhhhh, can we break this awkward thingy between us? It's making me potato!" I exclaimed and giggling.

"You're already breaking it" he laugh and laugh.

**************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SO? WHAT DO YOU THINK? NO CLIFFHANGERS. DON'T KILL ME :DDDD

PICTURE OF THE STARBUCKS ON THE RIGHT SIDE ;) ---------------> 

INSTAGRAM: JULLIANNE_XOXO  

KIK: JULLIANNE_XOXO  

TWITTER: JULLIANNE_XOXO 

FACEBOOK: JULLIANNE JOY DE GUZMAN

Dont forget to, ♥

VOTE. ♥

COMMENT. ♥

FAN ;) ♥ 

KISSES.

JULLIANNE_XOXO