Chapter 9

Hi! :) ✿ Sorry for the long wait. I don't need to give a reason cause no one ask me to do. Haha lol ♥ This is a short chapter and I'll try to write Chapter 10 this week since it's our semestral break!!!! ♥♥♥ Yay :))) and maybe not cause we'll be visiting my grandmother and aunties in a very cold place with so many trees and hills. lol :) Okay, Bye! ENJOY ♥ and, This and all of the chapters are Unedited. Sorry. But if I have wrong grammars, Tell me :) I'll be happy and try to fix it immediately :) thanks :)

Chapter 9 ✈

Kenly's POV 

He smiled when I caressed his cheeks. I closed my eyes and he rotates his head......

When we hear a people chattering, Ralph turned around immediately when we saw Tyler, Jake, Agnes, and Curtney Forming their mouths an 'O' We both hear their gasps. 

"Oh, We-we're so sorry Ralph a-and Ken" Agnes said stuttering. 

"No. It's okay. Really" I said. 

"So? What was that about bro?" Jake said smirking. Curtney punch jake "What was that for?" Jake said leaning to Curtney

"Just, Shut up" Curtney said. Jake nod and glaring back at us. 

"Uhhh- Naaah, Nothing" Ralph said and I nod. 

"Okaay. It's Nothing" Jake said lacing his arms around Curtney's shoulders.

"Awwwwkkkwaaaaaaaardddd" Tyler said. 

We all stare at him furrowing our eyebrows. 

"Woah.... Easssssssy" Tyler said. 

"So, Let's eaaat! My stomach feels Butterflies" Agnes said. 

"Kay" We all said. 

30 mins. of silence everybody gets bored and Tyler first recommended us to watch a movie. Yes! Movie!! I love movies and we all decided Warm Bodies. A romantic movie. A love between a zombie and a human. They both fall inlove for some reasons. After they conquered all, The zombies turns into a human and end in a Happy Ending. Well, I think all movies end happy and books too It's just not fair because why do some real life don't end up happy? They die in very sad way. Anyways, we all get bored again and they all settle up to play a game named 'Truth or dare' Using a bottle, They all place a Round Table on my side and they sit on different side. 

(There are rules on playing; one, if the point of the bottle points at you the turner asks you to select between Truth or Dare Second, When you choose Truth the turner will ask you, and Third, When you select Dare the opposite of the Bottle point will dare you! Got it? ;))) )

"So? Ralph turns the bottle first!" Said jake. Wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Errrmmmmm....." Jake turns and giving me a malicious grin. Yup! He's freakin' Weird sometimes. 

"What?!" I said and furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"Naaah" He said while Agnes give him a death stare. Yeah, They are so cute, Cute couple. I'm not jealous anymore cause I have found mine now. I stare at Ralph while he starts  to turn the bottle. Omg.

"Yayyyyyy!!!" All of us screamed when the point of the bottle pointed on me. Jake starts to wiggle his eyebrows when Agnes didn't notice him. He continue to wiggle his eyebrows. They all stare at me in an excited and intensifying glare. 

"Uh-mm Ken, Truth or daaare?" He said.

"Uhhhhh.. I-i choose Uhh- Dare." I stuttered and my cheeks flushed. 

Well, Tyler is the one pointed on the opposite, He'll make the dare. 

"Hah!" He said "So, I dare you Kenly Smith to Uhhhh- Connect your nose to Ralph! And I'll decide when to stop" 

I hate the fact that I choosed Dare! 

"A-are you sure?" I stuttered at him and I noticed that Ralph's precious cheeks rose.

"Yup!!!!!" He said. Ralph stands and walk forward. I can't explain what I feel now. I think there's so many sparklers inside my stomach. Ralph stares at me seductively. Why? God. Ralph leaned slowly and hitting his nose against mine. I smiled and I saw him blush. I love it. Everything seems so perfect now. The way he stare at me genuinely making my heart always skips a beat. 

5 mins...........

"Ok! Stop" Said Tyler. I heard Ralph mumble something about. But the surrounding is too noisy because of this nigga's teasing at us. I look at Ralph who's head down. 

They all continue the game.... 

-------

Lol. Sorry If I went too fast and not making some more cheesy moment for them both. I have so many ideas!!! Yay! Be back in the next chapter! Thanks for reading guys. I really appreciate it. Tbh ♥  And the next chapter would not be so cliche :))) and chapter 10 would be the finale!!! I guess so(: Don't worry I'm a good person! Swear(:

Please, Please. Vote or comment something :((( I'm lacking votes from you guys </3 and it's bloody painful. But if you don't like my story well, I understand or If you'll insult my story, Go to hell :) Fckyeah ♥ 

Ckeck out the trailer of Warm Bodies :))) It's an Awesome movie. I should say ;) ----->

So take care lovies, 

jj.xx♥