Chapter 3

He just laugh so hard. When he laugh he's voice whirls on my air-drum and making my heart race.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

When I came home I directly jump on my bed and think about my first day.

*Phone ringing*

I answered immediately and its veronica.

"Hey whats up V?" I asked.

I can hear a very loud music somehow I can hear her voice "Come to house where having party" she said joyfully.

"Ok ok" i answered. And, end the call.

I immediately get a half bath and grab a clothes to wear. I just get a black party dress and a gold studs on it. I just curled my hair and go downstairs immediately with silence and i am like a cat. Slut.

I get my car and drove towards the house of Veronica. As i almost got to her house, I hear already the very loud speakers. I'm so excited for the party.

There's so many cars parked outside her house. Luckily, one of the cars parked starts the engine and go away. And replace with my car.

I got inside and saw my schoolmates. Drunked. Veronica grabbed my shoulders and brought me to the table where Agnes, Ralph, Tyler..........

Curtney and Brooks kissing. Aren't there lips gonna break?! There are so Public Display of Attraction (PDA) they look gross I cant take it. I'm gonna vomit! Uggggh.

"K! You look nice" Ralph compliments me and come closer.

"Oh, thanks R!" I replied.

"Drink?" Ralph asks.

"Sure." I agreed.

Ralph handed me the drink.

I also saw Tyler and Agnes making up. Omg. I cant take this. My eyes watered that Ralph immediately notice my eyes.

I ran Outside and Cry. My tears falls through my right and left cheeks.

"Hey. You alright? Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. I pranked him.

"It's none of your business R! You're not my boyfriend! Okay? You're just my friend! So leave me alone!!!!" I shouted at him. He bowed his head and walk inside the house.

Why am I so inlove to the person whose not inlove with me?!!! I stood my self up and say "I'm strong!" I get inside and saw V.

"Where have you been K?" She asked.

"I just get some fresh air outside" I said. My ally by.

"Oh," she replied.

"Where's Ralph?" I asked worriedly.

"He said goodbye on us. He's kinda feel sick he's so Pale" V answered.

"Omg" I replied.

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"I just stab him, I prank him. Actually I was crying outside because of what I saw around. And, I told him, it's none of his business and I told him, his not my boyfriend." I said worriedly and kinda guilt.

"Whaaaat?! You do what? He has a feelings for you ken. We're friends in decades and I can barely read whats going through his head." She said.

As she hold my hands. I feel so sorry for Ralph. My heart breaks. I go home and lay on my bed. I texted R for how many times. I called him but no answer.

I think of him all the night. Realizing what have i done. He likes me but I keep loving those bullshits when he's so perfect for me. Why cant I feel his presence? Oh god! I really am so guilty. Damn this! Ugggh! I cant sleep thinking of him.

1:26 am I still cant sleep. I close my eyes and finally I slept.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@

I feel the morning breeze. Lingering through my foot. I get the sheets off my body and got up. Walking like a zombie towards my bathroom and take a glance on my mirror again. I immediately get my towel and walk towards my bathroom.

After taking a bath.

I grab some random clothes I get my White jeans a my black oversized hoodie that says 'YOLO' I get a pair of my Black vans And let my straight blonde hair takes the way. I hurriedly ate my breakfast and hopped into my car.

As i got to the school i saw Ralph locking his truck. I follow after him but i lost him.

He's legs are long. He's 1 step is my two step. He's very tall and has a muscular body. His face is so cute. His skin is like a baby. He's popular on our campus but why do he like a girl like me? I don't even feel him 'before'. Hmmmmm.

**************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

CLIFFHANGER :P THROW ANYTHING WHAT YOU WAN'T WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT. YOU WANNA YOU WANNA?~~~~ LOL.

INTAGRAM: JULLIANNE_XOXO  

KIK: JULLIANNE_XOXO  

TWITTER: JULLIANNE_XOXO

FACEBOOK: JULLIANNE JOY DE GUZMAN

Dont forget to, ♥

VOTE. ♥

COMMENT. ♥

FAN ;) ♥ 

LOVE,

JULLIANNE_XOXO