Chapter 8

AUTHOR'S NOTE. 

SOOOOOO. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HA-HA-HA! L O L. I KEEP ON ACTING LIKE THERE ARE PEOPLE READING MY STORY. LOL :3 SO UHHHH- YEAH. THIS UN EDITED :) SORRY. 

CHAPTER 8! 

----------------------------------------------

KENLY'S POV. 

"Oh. So you're acting like you're concern?" I joked. And, she bite it. 

"Yeah! Concerned Bestfriend" She said. While rolling her eyes every word she say and her hands are acting too. 

"Oh. Come on!"  We laughed while she came closer and leaned to me and hugging me so tight. 

"Oh ken. I really am so very concern to you. I love you so much ken like my own sister. Unfortunately, We are'nt." She said and push off. I just simply stare at her and my eyes are so teary. 

"Omg. Don't cry ken!" I saw her eyes also teary and we both giggle in a way that we're acting too much. 

While on the other side is Ralph. A music blasting through his headphones and looking at his iPhone like he has his own world. Well, I understand him. I know he can't stand looking at us Over Acting. 

"Ayoooe. Ralph? Are okay there? On your own little world? Huh?" Veronica asked him. He just simply look at her and back to his iPhone. 

"Oh god! Ken! What happen to my bestfrieeeend!?? What have you done?!!" She said. Pointing her index finger to my face. I make an surrender pose. 

"Woah! Woah! Easy there Veronica!" Ralph said and got up from his posture and block the way between me and Veronica. "I just don't wan't to hear both of you arguing and Over Reacting." Ralph put both his arms down his sides. While me and Veronica are still gasping and turned to look at each others curious faces. 

"Ha-ha-ha! Got ya!" Veronica said while pointing her index fingers to ralph and giggling. 

 "You're playing are'nt you?" Ralph furrowed his eyebrows and crossed arms. 

"Yes I am" Veronica cocked an eyebrow and burst out laughing. 

"Whatever" Ralph said while turning into his chair and sit again while pushing again his earphones inside his ears. 

Veronica and I sighed. Starring at him. 

We started to talk something that would come out to our mouths.

-----------------------------------

I held myself to sit upstraight while I saw Ralph sleeping in peace on the leather couch. His eyes closed. A smile appeared on his soft lips maybe beacause of his pretty own little fantasy particularly called 'dreamland'. 

I try to get the glass of water on the left side of me when suddenly I drop the glass and Ralph sit up with his eyes lit up full of shock and moving his eyeballs right and left and kind of shaking. 

Auuugggh! Fck! I just woke him in a very outrageuos way! 

"I Uhhh- So sorry ralph!!" I said and want to stand even though my leg aches. 

"Don't stand! I'm okay but you make some mini heartattack" A curl on his lips appear. 

"I'm sorry R" I look down and he stood up and try to held my chin up. 

He smile genuinely making my heart race and skip a beat so, normally my stomach feels a dragon burst a flame. I also smile in return. 

"You hungry?" He asked.