Chapter 32

Y'all voted and @sayriaa is the new Destiny

Destiny POV

"Come on grandma! Drive the damn car!" I raised my voice at Major. We were on our way home so I could confront Morris.

"Hey! Don't yell at me, a nigga believes in safety." he snapped at me.

"Major if you don't drive this car I'm going to choke the dog shit outta you." he looked at me for a moment before pressing the gas pedal.

I couldn't control my leg bouncing up and down. I was pissed. I knew they just weren't co-workers. I knew it!

Rocky texted me and said that Susan just posted 30 minutes ago. He told me he was spending time with his parents today, since they were in town.

Lying, cheating, stupid fucker!

I can't believe I believed all of his lies. I wonder what else he's been lying about. I called up Morris and he picked up right when I was about to hang up.

"Hey baby."

"Hey, sweetie. How's your parents?" I asked through gritted teeth. I was trying so hard not to cuss him out over the phone. I wanted to wait until I saw him in person.

"My parents?" he sounded confused.

"Yeah, I thought you said they were in town."

His dumb ass can't even keep up with his lies.

"Oh, yeah. They missed their flight and couldn't make it down here."

"I'm so sorry to hear that. So, what are you doing?" I asked. I couldn't wait to hear the answer he was going to give me.

"Nothing, just missing you."

Bullshit.

"Mhm, I bet you are." I chuckled.

"When are you coming back, baby?" he sounded like he cared.

"I think we're going to stay here a few more days. " I lied. I wanted him to stay relaxed, with no worries so I could easily catch his ass.

"What am I going to do without you for that long?" he whined.

Shut up cheater.

"You'll make it somehow. I gotta go."

"Bye, baby. I love you." he made a kissing noise through the phone.

Liar

I didn't even say anything, I just hung up.

"Are you going to tell me why we're speeding home?" Major asked. I forgot he was in the car.

"Becky with the damn good hair." I mumbled.

"The fuck you talkin' bout?"

"Morris is cheating on me." I shook my head.

"Damn, sis, you want me to beat his ass?" I looked over and Major had a serious look on his face.