Chapter 22

Destiny POV

"Are you really mad?" I asked Morris. 

"Man, Destiny, go on." he waved me off. We were all outside and I threw a water balloon at Morris.

"You act like it wasn't funny." I followed him into the guest room he was staying in.

"It wasn't." He started to change his partly wet shirt.

"It was just a joke." I sat on his bed.

"Well, I'm not laughing." 

"You're acting like a big baby." I rolled my eyes. One thing I can't stand about Morris is sometimes his acts like having fun is a crime.

"I don't care." 

"Well, if you want to have a pissy attitude then have one by yourself." I went back outside. I was not about to let him ruin the good time I was having.

As soon as I walked outside a water balloon hit my face. I saw how much everyone was laughing at me.

"Okay, I'm gonna get all of you back, just wait." I nodded my head.

"Damn, what's going on out here?" Rome  came out of no where and he brought a friend. A female friend.

"Nothing. Who's this?" I looked the girl up and girl. She's pretty.

"This is Yaya. Yaya this is Destiny, Bri, Jay, Kellcey, Major, Fizz, Shawn and Smoot." He introduced us.

"Nice to meet you. My boyfriend, Morris is in the house but should be down later." I gave her a plastic smile. 

"Can I have something to drink?" Yaya acted as if I didn't say anything.

"Fix yo damn face." I felt Bri nudge me. I didn't even realize I was mugging them.

"It's fixed." I said still mugging.

"I thought you weren't checkin' for Rome anymore." Rocky raised her eyebrows.

"I'm not." I rolled my eyes.

"That's not what your face says." Jay jumped in.

"I have a boyfriend." 

"We know that but do you?" 

"Whatever." I watched them through the window. They were smiling all in each other's faces.

"Don't fuck up something good because you're in your feelings." Rocky warned and turned me toward Morris, who was walking out of the house.

"I'm sorry about earlier." he apologized.

"It's okay but I just wish you knew how to take a joke." I spoke as he wrapped his arms around me. I was surprised he was doing that since I was soaked.

"I know and I'll make it up to you." He kissed the tip of my nose.

"When?" I looked up at him.

"Soon."  

"Well, you better do it before you start your internship." Morris' dad's friend hooked him up with a summer internship and his business.

"I will, trust me."

******

"Happy Birthday." I felt a body sitting on me making me wake up.

"Jay, get off of me." I groaned.

"Wake up and I will." she hit me in the face with a pillow.

"Okay, I'm up." 

"Damn, your breath stinks." she covered her nose.