Epilogue

6 Years Later

"Sabrina you look so beautiful." I told her. Tonight was her first prom I was trying not to cry.

"Destiny, you promised me you wouldn't do this." she sighed.

"I know, I know, you've just grown up so fast." I sniffed. She was now a junior in high school and was growing into a wonderful young woman.

"What time is Derrick suppose to be here?" I asked her after I cleaned up my face.

"He said he's on his way, so he should be here in a little bit."

"Speaking of Derrick, I want to give you something." I reached in my purse and handed her a condom.

"Destiny-" she whined.

"Listen, I know how teenagers get on Prom night and I don't know if you're sexually active-"

"I'm not." she looked so embarrassed but I didn't care.

"Now, I want to make this very clear, I don't want you to have sex, AT ALL, but if you do I want you to be safe." I explained.

"Okay, Destiny."

"Don't okay me, I want you to hear what I'm saying."

"I hear you." just then we heard the doorbell ring.

"You stay right here so you can have a grand entrance." I couldn't stop smiling as I made my way downstairs. I saw Rome interrogating Derrick as he held our baby girl, Marissa.

 I saw Rome interrogating Derrick as he held our baby girl, Marissa

"Who ever lined you up did a shitty ass job." Rome shook his head after checking out Derrick's hairline.

" Rome shook his head after checking out Derrick's hairline

"He's just messing with you, you look very nice." I complimented him.

"Hmph." Rome snorted.

"Daddy's just a big meanie, isn't he?" I took Rissa out of his hands. She shook her head yes which made me chuckle.

"Yeah, whatever, is Sabrina ready?"

"Sabrina, I think they're ready to see you!" I yelled.

She came down the stairs and I almost started crying again.