coffee shop

I Explained to Logan and Noah about what our lives where like in japan. howw e lived in a cramped apartment that limited us to sleeping in the same room that only fit one bed and how we were forced to be together and share everything anyway so thats how we became so close to eachother. including shiemi even slept in the same bed as us.

"How come your usually more cool headed then kaoru?" Logan asked and noah was staring atme with a dazed look as if he wasn;t even really loking at me as if he was looking straightthrough me

"Because she's a girl who grew up in the same conditions as me. A nice guy and A Nice girl would gain similar but small key different personalities in the same envioronment. She is awlways visuoly happy wheather she really is or not and I'm always visuoly calm wheather I am really inside or not its jsut I guess becasue we don't care for showing our real emotionss" I siled and the stared at me "

You're like your own personal Psychiatrist."

"Being alone with your twin sister most of the time of 12 years does that to ya"

"Intersting" a door slam rang into our ears and koarran out and stopped almost running into the table. "Sorry! i'm a little hyper from the pie!"

"its fine kaoru sit please' I pulled her down to her seat Logan giggleld but noah jsut sat there she smiled and layed her head on the table. "yeahhh" she said "I want more pie" and Logan got up "I'll get use more pie anybody else sides me and Kaoru?Noah and i  shookour head's "Well actually I do want someting but I'll help yoiu go get it" i said getting up and running over with Logan. leaving Kaoru alone with noah on at the table. I looked back at kaoru who seemed to have frozen watching me go I smiled and turned around I loke back to make sure she wasn't looking anymore and she wasn't she was looking at noah who still has yet to say anything. I could tell she was talking but it was hard to hear in the noisy coffee house "I hope that Noah and kaoru work out what's been bugging noah" Logan said "We should take our time up here" he looked at me and winked I noded my head and we ordered more pie and i got a scone. I stood there eating it while we waited for the pie I watched Kaoru and noah talk mostly kaoru but I saw noah finally said something and kaoru froze silent I saw she was blushing. "logan look noah just said something to kaoru! " i hissed to him while he was watching them make the pie Logan turnedand looked at them and he grinned "ok time to crash" he said and grabbed the pie when it came out and ran back to the table "I-it just surprised me I guess.." Noah had said to kaoru as we walked back to the table we sat down and Kaoru was still blushing when she loked up at me and i smiled and sat next to her "you surprised me" she replied to noah. Wehn I looked at them i felt somethign I never even began to think that I would feel.  Jealousy. I grabbed kaoru's arm and held it tight she tilted her head at me and gave me a puzzled worried look. "I'm fine" we both said at the same time looking at eachother and we nodded our heads. Logan and noah looked at us as well with puzzled looks spread across their non-twin faces. we looked at them a laughed. "Hey I realized things that  we can see from the outside that we can use to tell you two apart!" logan said. 

"yeah like what?" kaoru sneered also eager to get the subject she had just been on wiped clean from her memory.

"well kaoru your arms and legs are definitely thinner and more girl-like then kiyo's.

"Oh really?" Kaoru said to them sarcastically.

"yeeaaaah" logan glared "and your hairstyles though very similar aren't really the same Kiyo's yours is more layered and more neatly cut then kaoru's who's is straighter and mostly about the same length."

"ohh..." Kaoru said touching her hair and I giggled she had always been so attached to her long hair but in the rush of things she must've forgotten that she had it  cut so hastily. I looked at the time "we've been here long enough lets finish up and move on. they nodded and sucked down the last of their food and drink and we got up and left.