Welcome To the school!

"Welcome new seventh graders!!" the voice of the schools principle echoed all through the auditorium. I sighed and leaned back in my chair. His voiced droned on about remembering to be a good student and for us boys to try our best at everything.

"Oi, Noah!" I turned my head

 Bryce, a smartalic moron, jabbed me in the arm with his fingers.

"What?" I hissed at him "You seemed to pick up new friends. How can that be possible?"

"You know," I said "I also seemed to pick up a few new karate techniques in my summer class. So unless u wanna lose ur hand you better shut that idiotic mouth of yours"

"Sheesh." Bryce whined "Iwas just messin'"

I smirked and he fell back into his seat and Logan gav me a weird look. "Heh" he smiled at me and. I laughed. A teacher walke by our row or seats and sushed us.

"Sorry!" we both said apologetically and the teacher gave us a look and kept walking "What did he say?" I heard Kaoru say "I didn't understand exactly the last thing he had said" and and leaned over Logan to him "No one understand swhat he says so don't worry"

"we just didn't hear him so can't tell u what he said sorry" Logan shrugged

He giggled and I notice kiyo nudge him in the arm and he immedietly shift from a girlish giggle to a small laugh. And raise and eyebrow. Something was strange about kaoru it was as if he wasn't really a guy. I laughed you had to have gaurdian consent to get into this school and what parent would send their daughter to an all boys school? Ridiculous. I sighed and leaned my head back . the droning up on stage continued. Plain weird.

I suddendly heard him say "And will all new Lincoln Bording school students stand up. this means all kids who it is their first time in this school all together"

"thats u!" Logan shoved his elbow int kaoru and as a few others stood up so did kaoru an kiyo hesitantly.  I felt eyes shift our direction defenetly on the twins.  "thank you, you may now sit down." he smiled and the sound of folding seats flopping softly filled our ears. "Ok thank you and head to your first period class. You are dismissed"

"what's your first class?" I asked kaoru and kiyo as we where walking down the hall and kiyo frantically pulled out his schedule. "Che~tsu" he swore in japanese

"Whats wrog?" kaoru said his voice sounded worried "Kaoru our first period is gym."

I saw kaoru freeze up "Whats wrong with gym?" I asked "I-Im really modest re-remember."Kaoru stuttered "I don't

Want to have to tak of my shirt or shower in front of other guys or sething like that.l"

"I said before your such a sissy it'll be fine. Hey look! I have gym too!" Logan said looking at his schedule and he smiled up at the twins "I have science first. Dang" gym class eh? Can't beleive kaorus so modest.