America

WE drove from the airport and pulled into a drivewaay in front of the biggest house I had ever seen "I tucked my hair behind my ears and srightned my skirt as i got out o the car "kiyo" I said to my twin brother "I think this is too big." a butler stepped out of the house ad said someting in english that, althughwe knew english really well for uor age, still wasn;t able to understand due to the man's accent. he brought us in and called. i reognised a garbled version of our aunts name "Lady wakatsuki! the children are here" I heard her voice call, in english " Just show them to their room and give them the paper about their boring school."

"bording school!" kaoru said

"yuo will be oing tomarrow" the butler said  a little clearer,"so don't actually unpack your bag. "oh dear" the butler said "you little oe are a girl. oh dear"

"why" I said worried "the school is all boys you won't be able to go. I grabbed kiyo's arm "i'm gonig! I g as a boy!"

"WELL" tHE man said "the madame does think you two are btoh boys. I think i can do a little wrok to keep it that way." he winked a strange way. I wondered why e so easily let me do this. but i realized  tht h was serious and so, I had to be. I would be gong tp a boys school.

"yuo would need to cut your hair." he said looked me all over "i;ll cut it like your brother's and then you have to remember not to where very tight clothing and no skirts."  nodded the school's uniform woud be enough. 

He grabbed my wrist and hastil pled me awa kiyo followed and he threw my in a chair  touched my beautiful long hair one last time and her cut it off.  got up and looked at my clothes. Lucky for me i was pretty tom-boy and only had two skirts, inclding my old schools uniform skirt. I pulled on sopme of my boy shorts and a baggy t-shirt with a sports bra just in case and steppd out of hte bathroom. Kiyo gasped "I feel like i'm looking in a mirror!"

I laughe "its a good thing our voices are pretty much exactly the same. Lucky for me you sound like a lower voiced girl like I am.

I brushed my hair just a little to get any hair clipings out.

M'lady" the butler, who had told us his name was Luke Harrison, opened the door adn i stod next to kiyo, he had changed into the same clothing as me, and she ntered.

"oh my twins!" she said "and you look exactly alike" i almost giggld but held it in staying stiff as a board next to Kiyo

"wich one's kaoru and wich ones kiyo?"

I pointd to kiyo and said "that's kiyo and i'm kaoru

"my what a sweet littl evoice you have an we both said in unison "thank you" she then said "well I have the school's niforms nice and neat up stairs in yor bed room. Luke showed us our rooms and we saw two beds each where neatly made and a ncly folded shirt and pants where there. we walked over "the american school uniforms are so band and are just dress clothes, like you would wear to church."

it was a blue button dwn shirt with a black tie and black pants. 

"well" I said "tomarrow we will ahve t leave agi. I looked at the time and it said 800 the time we normally went to bed adn I loked outside, it was still light out. "strange time differences. adnkiyo got into one of te bed. i looked at the other bed. i was so used to sleeping next to kiy othat i couldn't even picture my self all alone in that bed i went over and got into the same ed as kiyo "I don't want to sleep o ntht bed its too far aay from you." kiyo smiled and nodded "I hpe we do fne in an american schol." kiyo said and we fell asleep.