first weekend

I Sat up and rubbed my eyes curled up against the wall on my bottom bunk bed. I layed out and looked up at the bunk over me head. Above me seperated by metal and matress is a poor girl. Forced to pretend to be a guy. the only female student the the whole school and only 3 people other then herself know about it.

I heard a crack and the bed springs move followed by a groan "Aaahhhgghh"

i culdn't help but giggle "your too close to the ceil to sit up like that Kaoru" I laughed "Shut up logan-kun" she said flipping over the side of the bed looking at me upside down glaring i couldn't help but giggle again "be careful" 

I will.." next thing I new she had fallen off the bed and was rubbing her head

I just burst out laughing and I hear a knock on our wall and Noah's voice come through "Are you ok? Ikeep hearing banging!" "Was that kaoru! Shes a clutz" kiyos voice said afterwards" "SHUtUP KIYO-NII!" Kaoru yelled

all I hear is laughing from the other side

 I look and kaoru is making a pouty face and I girnned "its the weekend we don't have school today! We can go places we're  in middle school sectino now that means we're allowed to leave the school without supervision as long as we have a buddy " i said "Sugoi" she said monotoned as if she didn't mean it (btw Sugoi means Cool in japanese) She stood up and grabbed her unifform "You don't have to wear that today" I smiled and she looked at me "I don't erlly have any other boys clothes besides my gym clothes do you have any I could borrow? jeans preferably because of my legs and something more loose." I nodded and rummadged through my drawers and tossed jeans and a t-shirt at her "they fit!" she laughed after putting them on and she looked like a guy just like Kiyo "I could have borowed Kiyo's if these didn't though thanks."  He nodded an i smiled we left the room and Kiyo and Noah where standing outside the door. Noah looked at Kaoru. "hey noah, ki-nii" Kaoru smiled grabbed kiyo's arm "yopur fine right?" "Duh" 

Noah didn't say anything barely even acnolodged the she had said hi "Noah is something wrong?" she asid said and I turned as she said that Noah loked at me almost blushing "N-nothing im fine"

I rolled my eyes  I knew that look.

"Oh" she said tilting her head to the side. we left the dormhalls and entered the main hall and to the door where Mikhail was standing waving vigorouslyhe came up and stuck out his hand ion Kaour's face "kiyo?" he saidattempting to shake she pointed her thumb to kiyo giggling "Im kaoru that ones kiyo"

"oh" he said he pulled his hand back then shot it out again "Kaoru?" he smiled "mikhail" she said shaking his hand then he bowed "Like this right?"  I laughed and kaouru giggled and nodded bowing as well. "where you guys headed?" he sked "we going into town just to walk around showing Kiyo and Kaoru around" Noah said

"caannnn iii coomee?" he asked

"Not today." to my surprise it was kaoru who said this "But tomarorw or next weekend defenetly.

"ooh aawee" he whined and she smiled "Lets go" she ran out of the buidling and We sprinted after her leaving mikhail behind who looked very left behind.

We walked off of school grounds and down the road "Wow this place is so pretty" kaoru said hanging off of kiyo. I loked around the school was in a rural location so there whee a lot of healthy trees fields and flowers all around us as we walked down the road towards town. we passed builddings and such until we reached town "this is town!" I said "WElcome to Heyreshai!""cool" kiyo looked around at everything. along wiht kaoru "these are interesting how everything is set up in american streets there a a LOt of cars! a lot mroe then in our old neighborhood!" we walked down the side walk "this is Starbucks Cofee shop and that is the library" I pointed everything out to the gaping foreigners  I laughed "why don't we go into Starbucks and get something?"