the dude.. is no dude..

I stared at Noah who was questioning me and before. I knew it his lips touched mine. I pulled away

"Yeah.." Noah said his face seemed stunned. I put my hand Over my mouth "Shes a girl alright."

"Dude!!" kiyo came flying his fist smashing inti niahs face

Noah stayed stunned

"Your disgusting" I said turning away I felt.. Strange it was my first kiss. I liked it but it didn't feel right to do so...

"Noah! Noah are u alright?" Logan was shaking Noah who was frozen still face seemed like a carving and glared at him and walked to the dorm room "Soo glad the people across from us have sports after classes" I growled and went into the room hearing Noah say softly "the dudes no dude alright"

I didn't hear te door click behind me and. I turned kiyo was standing at the door way smiling softly I don't know if. I want u to sleep in here with Logan tonight "Oh I'll be fine you baby" I laughed it's not Noah so I won't have to worry about him making out with me. In my sleep" I laughed but kiyo found it to be not funny in any and every way shape or form. I sighed punched him in the shoulder and shoved him out of the doorway saying "Oh just go to bed Baka" and. I shut the door. Soon logan entered. I had already changed into Pajamas I was glad cuz. I didn't have boy PJs since he knew. I didn't have to sleep in uncomfortable clothes. I slept in a tank and shortshorts as my PJs. He looked at me I was climbing up the bed "In those your really looking like a girl."

"Cuz. I kinda am one?" I laughed and slipped into the bed "I kinda wish you didn't have to pretend to be a guy Kaoru. You look really pretty as a girl I'm sure you couldn't keep the guys off u in japan with your long hair."

My face got red "Well actually I never socialized with anyone koto and. I where always by ourselves abstinence who tried to get close with pushed away. Only one person ever faught back to our pushing so we let them in and that was Yuri. And she told us efore we left not to do the same thing cuz we had a second chance so kiyo and. I are trying our best to make friends. Or at least I am kiyo still seems to be pushing some people away. I made friends with a kid name Mikhail today but kiyo seemed to not like him"

"Mikhail? He's strange but friendly" is all Logan said back

"Ya I guess" I said now sitting cross legged on my bed

"Kaoru" Logan said suddendly "I want. You to know that I'll always protect your identity no matter what ok?"

I sighed "thanks. I grinned and layer down

"I have a question." Logan said "Outa curiosity does it bother you to listen to an American accent?"

"I dunno Yuri was half American so I heard her dad talk. A alot didn't bother me much. And besides the American and British accents and of cource japanese are the only accents that I can understand English in." I giggled "What about you? Does my talking bother you because of our accent?"

"Not really I find it cute" logan had crawled into his bed and I layer staring at the ceiling.

"Kaoru" Logan said after a while. "Mmhm?" I grunt back

"this may sound weird but what's it like pretending to be a guy. "terrifying and lonely" I replied without missing a beat.

Logan was quiet then he opened his mouth

"Dont be lonely kaoru you have your brother Noah and. I to back you up ok?"

"mm" I sighed  as I he fell asleep but i was still sittingup against the wall holding my legs thinking to myself......