shall we tell?

I opened the door to see Logan standing there. "Yeah?" i said.

"kaoru wants you" he said "Can we switch rooms for a moment?" He seemed confused about something I just shrugged "yeah sure Noah and I where just talking about your manga" "oh do you like the idea?" he asked and I nodded smilng "alright i'm gonna go see kaoru." and we past eachother as he entered the room and I walked over to kaoru's room, I didn't even bother to knowck and just entered.

"KIYO!" she cried and ran to me giving me a hug I smiled "what did you want?"

"I" she said "I want to tell logan!" she said giving me a look "Its going to be hard enough to keep the secret as it is I don't thin k ican with the person i'm going to be living with my whole 7th grade year of school!"

I sighed "no kaoru you just have to try your best." Kaoru gave me a look and sighed "fine.... I wish we had cell phones then we could talk to eachtoerh between rooms and it costs us money to use the phone in here."

"YEah I guess but try your best!" I said "feel free to stop by any time! don't worry!" I leaned over and gave her a hug and she hugged back

ok fine..." she smiled and I smiled back then left the room and headed back over tomy room"

I enter the room to see logan and noah leaning over something on the desk "Whats that?" i say and walk up I look at a picture of a cat. hand drawn i can tell. "your brother is an amazing artist." Noah turns to me

"bro.. oh yeah he's pretty good drawing ever since he was little i never got the hang of it though i was more into writing stories and stuff my japanese teacher back in nippon loved me!"

"thats so cool" logan smield "well better head back over kaoru's probably wondering where I am!' I nodded "knock first before entering just in case you know?"

I wanted to be careful just in case......