Chapter 14 - Ooops, She's Jammed.

Okay. The guys and girls on the right side are so not us. They just look cute. And the picture looks totally like the scene down below this chapter. Haha. So Happy Reading. ;)

Jasper Price

"Put me down Jasper!" yelled Claire as she pounded an armallite of fists on my back. Thank goodness I'm working out, if not for my rigid muscles I must have been knocked out this time.

"You punch like a man, Claire-dy Cat." I complained. I easily jugged my way to the part of the beach with a lesser population while I carried Claire on my back like a sack.

"If you don't do what I say I'll kick your delicate spot where the sun doesn't shine." She declared stubbornly.

I felt my feet come in contact with the translucent, salt water and in no time, I'm off to a deep area.

"I don't want to swim you stupid, perverted, brainless psycho, now put me down!!!"

I gave her a goofy grin before I did what she said.

"As you wish."

My arms dropped to the sides at the same time Claire dropped to the water. It turned out that she preferred to shriek first rather than to breathe. I looked at the water expectantly for a few moments waiting for her to come gasping for air. But eerily though, she didn't.

"Claire?" I panicked with my brows furrowed. "Come on Stitches stop staring at my hotnessdown there.I have shorts on so it would just be a waste."

When no Claire came out of the waters that's when I really panicked.

"Oh shit." I cursed as some possibility occured to me. "She doesn't know how to swim!" When I was about to dive in to the water, a hand grabbed me from behind and forced my head underneath the water.

"What the f*ck?!" I shouted as soon as that someone who turned out to be Claire let go of me. I coughed out seawater and almost gagged at the aftertaste.

"Are you trying to kill me or something?" I asked Claire who was smiling innocently.

"That's supposed to be my question.You tried to kill me first." Claire pouted.

"Well that was different! That was a joke! No big deal." I said while shaking my head humorously.

She gave me a scrunched up expression as she crossed her arms, "Oh yeah? So it wasn't a big deal that the first thing I've seen down there was you and your little friend who was also down there? Don't you realize how disgusting it was to see someting nasty in front of you while you're struggling to hold your breath?"

I felt my cheeks go red and hit her lightly in the head, "Do you have super eyes or something? Wouldn't your eyes hurt, for pete's sake your under a salt water. It will impair your vision and will cause ---"