Chapter 23 ~ The BEST and WORST scenario

Didn't proofread...Enjoy! =) 

Claire’s POV

“Please don’t kill me!!!!”

I woke up with a start. What a weird dream. A potato was talking and it freaking wanted to cook me. Or am I just drunk? My head throbbed painfully and it took me an ounce of effort to open my eyes.

I looked at my surroundings….blue…blue…everything is blue.

I closed my eyes and fell back on the bed. Someone yelped painfully and I screamed.

“Your head hit my head!” Jas complained.

“What are you doing here?!!!”

He looked at me with a frown as he massaged his head, “You were the one who invited me to sleep here!”

“Oh.” I frowned “Did I?”

“Yes! With a ‘jas-please-don’t-leave-me-I-wanna-make-out-look”

“You’re kidding me, right?” I grinned at him. I was still wearing my dress from last night and he was still in his tux. Empty bottles of wine were scattered on the floor and the sheets were really a mess. Like, an after sex mess.

“Did we--?”

He sighed, “sadly, no”

“Wait, we’re in your room!”

“So?”

“Then why did I convince you to stay with me if this is your room?”

“Well.. I still have a pinch of respect left for girls, that’s why I planned to sleep in the couch. But you pleaded me.”

“Ha.” I smiled.

“You look cute in the morning.” He said as he pinched my cheeks. They instantly turned red.

“And you look dashing Mr. Price.”

I didn’t notice that I drew in closer to him. His face was close to mine and I can feel my heart thumping.

“Thank you, Ms. Evans” He said as he placed the lock of hair in my face behind my ear. He looked at me in the eyes and then down to my lips.

 I have no idea how to do this. Sure, I have read books, magazines, watched movies and all, but it’s true after all, that when you’re in the actual scenario, all you could ever think of was everything about the person you’re with.

 And then all magic happened when his lips collided with mine.

  At first it was slow, kind of stiff because of me, but I quickly got the hang of it. I kissed him back with the same force he’s exerting. His hands moved from my face down to my shoulders and down to the small of my back. I can feel his hands working on my dress’ zipper and soon I was half- naked. My hands worked on his tie and then to the buttons of his shirt. We parted, breathing heavily and then he smiled,