Chapter 12 - Hangover

Adrian Night

Massaging my now swollen jaw, I scowled at the redhead sitting in front of the large flatscreen tvs that showed the whole villa, her fingers flying across the keyboard while she typed some serious shit that I thought I'll only see in freaking spy movies. Apparently, all of us woke up only to find ourselves armlocked with our own respective girlfriends with a headache that pounded like it was gonna explode into a million pieces. I hate hang overs.

Unfortunately for me though, I had to choose the violent one of the girls. So now I'm sporting a broken nose and a newly punched jaw. Damn, that chick punches hard. Not that I haven't gotten nastier ones than this but it does make you wonder what they teach her at home.

How it happened you ask? Well, it started quite nicely. Almost like heaven.

I woke up this morning with, of course, a serious hang over. Groaning, I sat up to go to the bathroom and take a look at what I looked like. I had hang overs all the time and you don't wake up pretty, and since we had some hot girls running around the place I couldn't very well show myself to them like a ball busting addict.

"...-ve you ." I froze. What the hell?! I slowly turned towards the source of the sound and felt my eyes widen in surprise. Sleeping comfortably beside me was none other than Liz, her head snuggling on the pillows and her right hand intertwined with mine. She stirred again and turned away from me, pulling the covers and revealing to me that she was only wearing her maroon bikini and shorts.

"Holy shit." I muttered, blinking furiously to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I must be dreaming. I mean, why in the f*cking hell would Lizzie be in my bed??!! I shook my head but stopped when the room started to spin. All right, I don't remember a thing. F*ck my head hurts.

Sighing, I fell back against the bed, deciding that the bathroom could wait for a while. At least until I stop feeling like I was going to throw up. I stared at Lizzie again and grinned, noticing how close her face was to me. Wow, never thought she'd be a cute sleeper.

I reached over and pinched her nose, wondering why I found her... well, attractive. She's hot and all but also very confusing and cute and... violent. But I guess since she's my girlfriend now, I'll be able to sort her out.

I watched her for a couple of minutes before I finally decided to go to the bathroom again. Can't have her waking up with me on her face or I'm pretty sure she's gonna pop. I stood up and frowned, noticing something odd on one of the chairs. I walked to it and stopped as realization dawned. Holy mother of- Is that a bra??!!! Is that... F*ck don't tell me that's Lizzie's!!! I hurriedly grabbed it and looked around frantically for a good hiding spot. Shit if she sees this I'm dead!! And why was it even here!!?? I stared at the floor and found her baggage lying on the floor, her belongings scattered all around the room. What the hell did we do last night!!?? Strip Poker?? A new mature style of devirginized Bring me??!!

Quickly, and as quietly as possible, I started to shove her things inside the suitcase, praying whoever was up there to let me live a longer life.

No such luck.

"Adrian?" her voice freezes me dead on the spot. I turned my head to her, ready to bolt at any time. She was frowning sleepily at me, biting her lip in a rather cute Lizzie kind of way. She yawned, stretched her arms and looked at me with her bed head sticking up in odd places like she was thinking what she was supposed to do again.