Chapter 11 - High-Strung

<------------------This button is really magical and it will help us a lot. So please do vote and comment.

So hi guys, its Artemis. The girls and I just had our finals so please bear with us. And I really think Trig and Physics caused my writer's block so sorry. But guys come on! I wrote a verryyy long chapter. Will that make up my super lag update?hihi. i hope so.

 Warning: Just continue reading okay? This chapter, I believe, is one heck of a kind. believe me it's a mixture of romance, of hitting the guys, of fun and of CRAZINESS. And there are some calm situatuons in here for those readers who can't take a lot of craziness. So yeah. Enjoy and Happy Reading. And oh! Do not forget to VOMMENT. oK. I think my message is just too long. Bye!!!!!

Artemis' POV

Four car doors slammed shut simultaneously. I looked around and the white, smooth sand stretched long before us, enveloping our feet. The translucent, blue water sparkled under the heat of the sun, which made the sky look golden blue. Birds flew from the vast horizon to the tall, perennial trees of the forest, surrounding the beach. The waves serenely clashed among the jagged rocks and the serrated cliffs that outlined the downy shore.

The beach was crowded, considering the fact that this is a private island and we were the only ones who were supposed to be in here. When we asked North, he explained that he wanted to keep the island cool and going. He doesn't want this island to turn out like some lone, abandoned place, so he get to allow some people to go in here every once and then.

Well, it all looked fun. People were on jet-skis, some were swimming, some were cliff-diving, some were drinking and dancing on the bar, some were strolling along the shore, and some...were skinny dipping.

"Well I'm hungry. I say, we grab food on the bar before we swim." North announced.

We answered in a chorus of OKs and Sure and we're set to eat. The bar was a cool, open place to hang out. It had an open space were a band was playing and people were dancing. We got a table and soon we ordered.

"What if Percy Jackson emerged out of the waves and invited me to come with him. What will I do?" I asked dreamily as I licked my gelato. August looked up from his chocolate sundae with a frown and asked,

"Who's Percy?"

"What if I say yes and then he'll say he changes his mind and then he'll run off with Annabeth?" I said with my voice close to tears. I grabbed my spoon and took some of Claire's ice cream.

"What is she talking about?" Adrian asked.

"And then what if I'll say that I love him and then he'll just go away and never...come...back...?"I continued and my voice really cracked.

Lizzie hit the back of my head and I yelped out of my reverie.