chapter 4 - The Hall Monster

Hi guys! Guess who? Hihihi… It’s me! Angel Williams! And if Liz Artemis and Claire intend to butt in I’ll… Umm… I don’t really know what I’ll do. Anyway hope you enjoy reading this chappie! More craziness means more fun! ;) Lizzie: Okay, I'm butting in... What to say?? Um... Nevermind...  Artemis: Cheers People! Just dont forget to VOMMENT. >< Claire: Yeah! What she said!

*Sigh* They really did butt in.

Angel Williams

Angel. My name was written on the ring. I rolled on my back in my comfy bed staring at the beautiful ring that managed to duplicate itself and produce three others. This is soooo creepy. But totally awesome!

I wonder if it has other tricks… Artemis, Claire, Liz, and I all fussed over the ring on the ride home. Artemis dropped us off one by one at our houses. I raced to the house and went straight to my brothers to tell them about the ring. None of those two idiots believed me.

So now I’m here, sulking in my room about how my stupid younger brothers didn’t listen. I stared at the ring and I remembered the mess we created in that house. I giggled as I remembered the paint gun, Liz’ underwear, and… the hot guys. I can’t believe we met FOUR hot guys all in one day. And they even turned out to be buddies.

So the guy Liz met was named Adrian Night (Artemis looked into their files while giving us a ride home and I have no idea how she was able to access their info. When I asked her, she just winked at me). Adrian had dark hair and golden eyes. He could make anyone drool, it’s something that Liz admitted but said, “Except me”. It seemed that he was a racer. Whoa, more hot guy points for him… But he’s a major playboy. Not that the girls mind that. And I was surprised when he kept his grades well while Liz just rolled her eyes.

Next was August Carter. He had brown hair and nice green eyes. Seems like he’s into photography, a fact that made Artemis grin crazily and blush at the same time. But when Claire reminded her of the blondie who chewed the guy’s face, Artemis’ face went hard and it looked like she wanted to hit something. August was nice and quite the charmer. And he also had brains to go with his looks, and Artemis grinned again.

Then there was Jasper Price. Man his grades were good. Liz nudged Claire saying “Looks like you’ve got yourself one of those nerds you are so fascinated with.” Claire shoved her and they started fighting like children in the limo while Artemis and I read the rest. Jasper wasn’t a nerd. He was a genius. And his file said that he liked skipping classes with the excuse that it was killing him with boredom. He had dark red hair and contrasting blue eyes. He stood out just like August and Adrian.

And lastly, North Hunter, the guy who ruined my car. He was a jerk! But he seemed to enjoy himself when he was capturing me, the pervert. Well his file said that he was excellent in arts, specifically in painting. He had won some awards and like the other guys, he also liked skipping class. He had dark hair like Adrian, but his eyes were silver. His grades were good too but not as good as Jasper’s.

All four guys were super hot and undeniably attractive. I sighed and curled in my bed with the ring on. I’m going to make North pay for my car tomorrow, I thought before drifting to sleep.

“It’s not fair…” I whined.

Liz grinned, “It’s not really my fault we all have literature without you.”