My best friend is a vampire slayer.... Did I mention I'm a vampire?

Sorry it's so short! I promise chapters will be longer in the future.

Chapter 3:

"Carly!" I hear Damien yell. Did I seriously just hear him say that? This cannot be happening. My best friend.... Vampire slayer. Me- vampire. Ohmigod I'm gonna be sick. My eyelids flutter open to see Damien bending over me, "Carls, you scared-"

"Take me home," I whisper.

"What? Why?"

"Damien. Take. Me. Home. Now." He shuts his mouth, and tries to help me into the car. I resist. I never have before. We don't talk the whole way home, and I keep my cell phone in my hand. Like that's gonna protect me. I stumble out of the car and almost fall on my way up the stairs. Aunt Ginger asks me how my night was but I ignore her. I make my way to my room, and lock the door. The snow is falling heavily now. I want to bury myself in it, go to sleep, and never wake up.

(Damien's P.O.V.)

I drive home after dropping Carly off at her house. What the heck had gone wrong? It had been a normal night out with Carly. It was all fine, then Jake had to come along with his stuck-up little sister. Then I told Carly my darkest secret. I'm a vampire hunter. Yes, vampires are real, and evil at that. She probably thinks I'm a freak, no wonder she fainted. I unlock the door to my apartment, and find Kyle watching T.V. on the sofa, "Hey, D!"

"Do not talk to me."

"What happened with Carly?"

"I don't know, she like freaked out on me," I say. Kyle doesn't believe me, he knows.

"Dude, don't tell me you told her," when I don't answer he freaks, "D! Boss is gonna kill you. Literally. What if she's one of them?"

"Come on Ky. Carly? You know her as well as I do. She is not one of them."

He kicks his feet up on the coffee table, "You never know."

I walk to my room and kick off my shoes. Carly couldn't be a vampire, could she?