Water Gun

Why did Miku and Luka get stuck to the fridge?

They were magnets.

Miku's POV

"Let's go to the beach, alone. I don't really feel like waiting for them any longer..."Len stands up, still holding my hand. I nod and we both head to the elevator.

"Ne Len, do you know how to swim?"

"Yeah but it's been awhile."

"Huh. Ah, we're here!" I run all the way to the shore. It's difficult running in sand though, I nearly fell.

"Len, hurry up!"

"Alright alright! I just gotta-Ah! Cold cold cold!" I splash Len with water as he's adjusting to the temperature. He splashes water back at me.

"Oi, no fair!" I say in a pouty tone.

"What do you mean no fair?!"

"Miku-chan! Len-kun! Wait for me!" Rin runs towards us with two water guns in her hands. Oh crap...

"Here." She hands me one.

"Wha?! That's not fair-ah!" Rin shoots water in Len's face.

"Hahaha! Take this!" I shoot him too. This actually very fun.

 This actually very fun

"Oi, Miku!..." Len falls into the water. Rin and I high-five.

"My...It looks like they're having fun." Luka says as she watches the 3 of us from afar.

"I hope they don't get carried away..." Mikuo comments as he sits on a beach chair under the umbrella.

~time skip~

Eventually the sun was going down and we were all getting sleepy. Luka told us all to come in because it's cold at night and she doesn't want us to get sick. Rin and I went to our room. Len and Yohio to their room and Luka and Mikuo to theirs. Rin changed first. I'm watching tv while Rin texts Yohio.

"Um...Ne, Miku?"

"Hm?"

"Is it fine if...Can Yohio sleep in our room? J-Just for tonight!" She gets on her knees and begs.

"Eh?"

"Please please please! It's just for tonight." It looks like he's on the edge of tears. Geez!

"Okay okay, my god..."

"Great! Arigatō!" She hugs me tightly.

"Hng! S-So where is he going to sleep?" I push her away, slowly. She was crushing me....

"In your bed silly."

"What? Then where do I sleep?..."

"In his room."

"H-H-His room?! But-I can't!"

"Nonsense! It's just one night. I'm pretty sure the beds are the same, no need to worry..."

That's not what I'm worried about....

"So...When do I leave?"

"Now. Bye!" She shoos me out the door.

I take my phone and earbuds. Just as in about to open the door, Yohio comes running in. He hugs Rin playfully. More like a tackle... I close the door shut and knock on the other. Len opens it. Silently, I walk in.
The atmosphere is akward...Thats not good

"So um...Did you have fun today?" I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"Yup." I give him a simple answer.

We stay quiet.
Dammit Len! Why can't he at least say something else?! Baka Baka Baka!

I climb into bed and set my phone down on the night table. He turns off his lamp light and climbs in his bed too.

"O-Oyasumi."

"Oyasumi..." He quietly says.

To be continued....