Akward

Vocaloid joke of the day:
What do you get if you cut Len in half?
A banana split😏

Len's POV
"Umm...Could you open your front door?"I asked Miku over the phone as I was on her porch. I was kind of embarrassed to go inside the house of Miku but all I had to do was give her the homework and leave. Nothing more!As I was thinking of my plan I heard the door in front of me clicking. When the door opened I saw Miku's face alittle pink.

"Um...here."I handed her the papers but I could tell she was confused.

"What are these?"

"It's today's homework. You weren't in class today and the teacher asked if anyone could give these papers to you today."

"Oh...Thank You"

"No problem" After I said that, it was dead silent and an akward air started to form around us.Juat when I was about to leave, I heard Miku say something but I didn't hear her right and asked her what she said.
"What'd you say?"

"W-would you like to come in?"
My face felt hot when I thought of just the two of us in a house. I hesitated.

"Are you sure it's okay? I mean... wouldn't your brother get mad?"

"Mikuo? Of course not. You're only helping me with my homework! There's nothing wrong with that."

'Right...homework.'
"Ok. Excuse the intrusion..."
When I entered Miku's home, it was clean and smelled very nice.

"Come on, we can go to my room."
'Eh?!'W-what did she just say? Her room? I've never been in a girl's room, besides Rin's '

"O-ok..."We both walk upstairs and stopped at a Teal door that says Hatsune Miku's room. We entered the room and sat down near a small aquamarine counter. It was alittle quiet for a few seconds but Miku broke the silence.

"Do you want some tea or something to drink?"She said as she stood up from where she sat.

"Um, tea is okay."

"Okay! Be right back!"
Right after she said that, she left the room like she was in a hurry. I sat in the from quietly for a little while then realized that her phone was on the counter....

Miku's POV

Why do I feel my heart pounding...and why do I feel my face getting hotter by the minute? Lens just...a friend and nothing more...right?

"Right...just a frien-!"

"Miku!...Miku!...wake up!..."

"Huh?...Len?"I try opening my eyes but they feel so heavy...

"Miku? Are you okay?...Miku?"

"Len?..."I open my eyes to see Len on the edge of tears.'Am I in Len's arms? Is he...carrying me? Where?...I whispered Len's name one last time before I blacked out.

~time skip~

I wake up to see that I'm in my bed with bandages on my arms and legs. I sit up straight and find Len sleeping next to my bed.

"He's asleep... Guess he must have been tired"I get out of bed and bend down to get a better look of his cute, sleeping face.

"Kawaii..."I poke his cheek but nothing happens. Maybe I should kiss his forehead?

"He he..."

"Miku-cha-" Just as I was about to kiss his forehead, Len lefts his face to look at me and I accidentally kiss his nose. I back away, my face red as a tomato, just like Len's. We both look away and stay quiet. 'This feels kind of Akward...'. As I think this, Len stands up and looks at the time.

" It's getting kind of late....see ya later, Miku-chan!" He bows down and leaves the room. Now I'm all by myself... Until I hear the front door of the house open.

To be continued...😶🤔