¿Confession or Regection?

Len's POV

"Miku....I have something I want to tell you...."

Miku-San's eyes widen when I said that and I started to blush furiously.

"W-What is it?...."

This is it! My one and only chance to tell her how I feel! All I have to do is tell her and hope I'm not regected! Here goes nothing!...

"Miku-San! I...Watashi wa hontōni anatagasuki!"(I really like you!)

When I looked up to see her expression, her face was red and she looked shocked. (Like this😳) When she opened her mouth to speak, she was hesitating but she finally said something.

"Len....I-I'm sorry...I just..."

'As soon as I heard the words I'm sorry, I knew what was coming....'

"I have Kaito...and he confessed to me first....Gomen'nasai...."

When she finished that sentence I was going to run out of the class and go hide but before I could run away she told me something that brought my hopes back up.

"...but! I'm really grateful that you feel that way about me so...arigatō!

'That smile...she's so beautiful.' Without thinking I hugged her in a tight embrace and the next thing I know my face is buried in her shoulder.

"L-Len! Wha..."

"Miku...you smell nice..."

"Eh?!"

Miku shoved me away and ran out of the empty classroom. Her face was red and she looked so embarrassed...as if she was hugging her boyfriend. I thought to myself 'did I do something wrong? Should I go after her?' Before I knew it, I was...

Miku's POV

'Did he just hug me? Did Len Kagamine just....hug me? I thought these things as I was running out of the class. My face felt hot and my heart was beating like it was going to pop out my chest but I didn't know why. I love Kaito not Len... I'm dating Kaito not Len so...why do I feel this way? I finally stopped running and was in front of Meiko and Rin's classroom with tears in my eyes. I slid the door opened and when they saw me, they ran over to me like they were my parents who just saw their child get hurt.

~time skip~

All 3 of us are in the girl's bathroom quietly and Meiko's the first one to break the silence.

"That stupid banana! Why would he hug you so suddenly when you're dating Kaito?!"

Then Rin joins in.

"I know right! It's not like he doesn't know...."

I sit on the floor and tell them...

"I feel so dirty...like as if I just cheated on Kaito....should I...tell him?"

They both looked at me like I was crazy and told me exactly that.

"Are you crazy?! If you tell him that then he'll beat the crap out of Len and maybe dump you!"

Rin nods her head in agreement and I just stare at my hands, replaying the memory of the hug in my head 'Miku...you smell nice'
My face turns red again and I shake my head trying to forget what happened. As I think that, I accidentally say out loud "Do I like Len?"
Meiko and Rin look at me, their faces shocked and surprised.

"What did you say?" Meiko asked

"I think she just said she liked Len...." Rin said, still shocked

I lift my head up and blush at what I just said.

To be continued....🤗📘