Poor stress ball

Kaito's POV

"Finally! Class was so boring today!"I looked over at my friend Yohioloid who looked like he was going to pass-out from how boring sensei Kiyoteru's class was.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad!"

"Kaito you're only happy cause class is over which means you get to text you girlfriend for 5 minutes!..."

"What?! I-I never do that--"My face began to turn red.

"No, You always do that."Yohioloid added, then slapped my back.

"Come on! I'll go with you so you don't look like a creep in the 2nd year's hallway"

"Wha?!"

"Let's go!"So me and Yohioloid went together, hoping to not attract attention like always...

Len's POV

*sigh* Where could she be?...
As I said this to myself I felt like someone was behind me.

"Who are you looking for Lenny-poo?"
When I heard the words "Lenny-poo" I automatically knew who it was and wanted to run out of the classroom....I turned to see Sukino Tei.
"Hi Lenny! You look down, what's up?.."
I turned back around trying to act like nothing's wrong.
"Nothing..."

"Liar! Don't tell me you're obsessing about someone else..."

'Geez! I can't hide anything from her! It's as if she's always in my mind'

"I...can't find my friend..."

"Who's your friend? I'll help look!"

"It-it's Miku...."I whispered her name, trying not to trigger the yandere Tei but when I glanced at her, her eyes were as red as blood...

"Ahem! I'm going to go...over there"
Tei walked over to her desk and took out a stress ball. She sat in her seat for the rest of class, looking like she wanted to rip that ball...poor ball...

~time skip/class ends/ school ends~

Miku's POV

Me, Rin and Meiko leave the girl's restroom promising not to tell anyone what happened in there. When Rin looks at the clock on the wall she tells us what time it is and we all hurry and pack up before the school closes.

All 3 of us hurried to the school entrance but Rin suddenly stopped and was looking at one of the school doors. When I looked over to what she was looking at, I saw Kaito waiting for me with his friend Yohioloid. Kaito looked up from his phone and came to hug me, Yohioloid followed behind him.

"Miku-Chan! Where were you?! I was so worried cause you didn't even text me!..."

Kaito was on his knees sobbing like a little child and Yohioloid was right next to him acting like it was normal while Meiko looked down at the ground and was obviously not comfortable with the situation. Rin was also blushing for some reason and staring at something. I followed her gaze and found that it landed on Yohioloid.

I whispered Rin in her ear-
"Don't worry, I'll give you guys some privacy..."
and her face turned bright red like a tomato.

"Anyway! Rin, I want to talk to Meiko and Kaito alone! I'll see you tomorrow, bye!" I waved and she just stared at me with a red face and nervous expression.

~another time skip~
Kaito, Meiko and I are walking home and I see Meiko looking down at the ground, flushed and nervous, not sure what to do.So I picked a random conversation!

"Ne, Kaito-kun are you going to the festival?"
Kaito turned to look at me and smiled at my question.

"Of course! Do you want to go together? I'm sure it'll be fun!"

I nodded and looked over at Meiko.

"What about you, Meiko? Are you going to the festival?

She turned and looked at me surprised and nervous.

"U-umm...yeah, I think so...but I don't have anyone to go with...."

"You could go with me and Kaito! You know what they say, the more the merrier!"

"Ok...sure!"Meiko grew a smile on her face but turned back to normal.

"Oh! This is my house. See ya!"
Kaito and me waved at Meiko as she entered her home. When we arrived at my home, Kaito hugged me goodbye and left. As soon as I enter my house, my phone starts ringing. When I check the front to see who's calling, I see the name "Rin K."

"Moshi Moshi?"

"Miku?"
My heart stopped when I heard who was on the other line. The words were stuck in my throat and I felt like I was choking but I still had to say something.
"Len?"

"Yeah, it's me..."

" Do you need something?"I hesitantly asked.

"Yeah, umm...could you open your front door?"

To be continued....😶🤐👍