Sleep (lemon version)

Miku's POV

"What are you doing?...." I ask Len as he stares at me. He suddenly starts kissing me.
"Ah! W-wait...Mm!"
Len doesn't stop kissing me even when I obviously can't breath.
"Mm...You're so cute, Miku. I blush furiously. Len stops kissing me and is no longer on top of me.

"Where's the bathroom? I feel like I need to take a bath." Len asks as he starts to take his shirt off.

"Don't undress in front of me!"

I get up and take him to the bathroom.
"Here. The lock doesn't work so I'll knock if I have to come in, okay?" I tell him strictly.

"Okay." He sticks his tongue out.

"Good. Yell if you need anything."
I close the bathroom door and head to the living room. The tv is still on... I turn the television off and hear Len yelling.
"Miku! I need a towel!"

"Sigh...alright!" I look all around the house and finally find the towel.
"Knock knock!"

Come in!"
When I opened the door I saw Len relaxing in the bathtub. He looks at me and I quickly close the door.
"Miku?" He says on the other side of the door.

"Um...Gomen'nasai. My face is going red.

I open the door and see Len staring at me.

"Hurry..." He sounded tired and sleepy.

"U-umm here." I hand Len the towel and instead he grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathtub.

"Eek! H-Hey!"

"What? You still have clothes on..." Len lays his head on my shoulder and starts to kiss my neck.

"H-hey..." I cover my chest, embarrassed by my see through shirt.

"Quiet...." He holds me tighter and continues to kiss my neck.

"Ne Miku, how about you take your shirt off?" He says smiling and winking at me.

"No way, you pervert!"

"Aww...but I can already see your bra...." Len starts to pout.

"Green looks good on you-"

"S-shut up!...." I leave the bathroom and go back to my bedroom to sleep.

"Sup babe..." Len said as he walked into my room.

"Eh? Why are you in my room?!"
I go under the covers and feel Len on my bed. What's he doing?! He's not sleeping here! I go up to see if Len is still on the bed. He is...hmm I'm tired too....but! I don't want to sleep in the same bed. As I'm thinking about how I should sleep in the same bed as Len, he pulls my arm and cuddles me.
"Len! I-"

"No... I want to sleep with you..."

"B-but...." My face is getting redder by the minute.

"Relax...I won't do anything..."
Len kisses my cheek and falls asleep. Before I know it, I fall asleep too. So warm....Len...

To be continued

To be continued....🐓🐔