Together

What do you give a vocaloid for Valentine's Day?

A bouquet of lilies and a box of gumi bears.

Len's POV

"We're here." Miku's Onii-chan announces as we park right outside a hotel. All of us get out of the car and take the bags out of the trunk. I glance over at Miku and see her struggling to take out her luggage. I walk up to her.

"Ne, Miku-chan? Do you need help?"

"Uh...yeah." She moves away from her bag. I pick it up easily.
Eh? What the-

"Arigatō, Len-kun...I just woke up so my energy is still kind of low." Miku slurs her words.

"Ah...Then let me carry it-" I reach for her bag handle.

"No." She slaps away my hand.
Ow! W-Why?...

We enter the hotel. Luka speaks to the man up front. We wait until Mikuo comes back so we can go up to our rooms.

"...Ne, Luka?" Miku taps Luka's shoulder.

"Hm? Nani?" She turns around.

"Are we all going to sleep individually or are we all going to stay together?"

Luka thinks for a moment before answering her question.

"Um...Len and Yohioloid are going to sleep in a room and you'll be with Rin."

"Eh? D-Does that mean you'll be with my Onii-chan?!"

"Yup. Oh, he's back. Mikuo! Hurry, so we can go upstairs and change!" Luka runs up to Mikuo.

"Yeah! We wanna go to the beach already!"Rin starts heading towards the elevator.

"Hurry up!" Miku says as she joins Rin.

~time skip~

Rin's POV

Miku-chan is changing in the bathroom while I'm getting my clothes ready.

I can't wait to go swimming! Wait...I can't swim. Oh! Maybe Yohio-kun can teach me! It'll be so romantic...

Miku comes out of the bathroom with a white dress on.

"Ooooo...That looks cute. Wait outside of the room, I'll be right there." I go inside the bathroom.

"Ok." Miku takes a towel and leaves the room.

Miku's POV

I wait outside the door clutching my towel.

Ah...My swimsuit is so embarrassing! I'm glad Len brought it back...I wonder what he thinks of it.
*click*
I hear a door click but...it wasn't mine. Who's was it-Ah...

Len comes out of the room across from me. He's not wearing a shirt but he does have a towel around his neck. I turn my face before he notices me staring a him.

Narrator's POV

Len looks up and notices Miku waiting outside. He instantly blushes at her almost transparent white dress. Len turns his face away and thinks of what to say.

"Uh...I...Your dress looks nice..."

"Eh? You really think so?"

"Of course! You look adorable in it."

"A-Arigatō...I...I like your...chest"

"Eh?"

"I-I-I mean your muscles! N-Not muscles! Your abs!...I meant you're very built!"
Miku crouches down and covers her red face. Len laughs amusingly. He crouches down in front of her. She lifts her face with a light blush on her cheeks. Len takes Miku's hand and places it on his chest. Her face goes red as if she's about to faint but Len just keeps smiling.

"Do you want to go together?" Len takes away Miku's hand but doesn't let go.

"Eh?"

"Let's go to the beach, alone. I don't really feel like waiting for them any longer..."Len stands up, still holding Miku's hand. She nods and they both head to the elevator.

Rin and Yohio open the door simultaneously.

"I told you they'd get bored and run off together." Rin grins from ear to ear.

To be continued.....🏖😄