Are you busy?

Vocaloid joke of the day...

What does See-U say when playing hide-n-seek?

I can see u....

Miku's POV

I run downstairs, This time carefully, and see who's there. It's Mikuo, my brother. He looks like he just came home from work. Maybe I should leave him to rest....so I go back upstairs and lay in bed, ready to sleep. Just as I was about to close my eyes I hear my phone ringing. When I looked at the front of my phone, it said "Kaito-kun". Should I answer or should I make him think im sleeping?...

"Hello?"I answered the phone.

"Miku? I thought you were sleeping....sorry if I woke you up."He sounded very apologetic.

"It's ok. Do you need something?" I asked bluntly.

" Yeah...I wanted to ask if you're ok with me and Meiko going to the festival together."He sounded alittle hesitated

"I don't mind..."

"Really?!" Kaito said, sounding really suprised.

"Yeah, as long as you're only going as friends"

"Of course! I'd never cheat on my Miku-chan!" My heart stopped at that sentence.

"O-ok...goodnight"

"Goodnight Miku-chan!"After that, he hung up.

I just laid in bed thinking about what he said. Am I...cheating? I don't think so, right? I pulled the covers over my head and laid in bed, fetal position.

"Sigh...I need to be a more loyal girlfriend."

After I said that, I fell asleep.

Len's POV

I was sitting in bed thinking about what happened today. I didn't get to ask her did I? I must have forgotten...ill ask her in the morning...

" I just hope we can go to the festival together..."
I fell asleep thinking about all the different kinds of kimonos Miku would look cute in.

~next day/Saturday~

Miku's POV

"....hmm?"m'Do I hear my phone ringing?' I look over to my phone vibrating. I was so lazy and felt like the phone was as heavy as a brick but I still answered it.

" hello?..." My words sounded slurred and tired

" Hello? Miku?" Is that Len I hear?

"Len? How did you get my phone number?"

"Oh right. I added my number on your phone yesterday when you left to get some tea...just in case something happens." He sounded kind of nervous.

"Ok. Do you need something?" I asked politely

" umm... I was wondering if you were going to the festival today."
'Crap! I forgot about the festival...good thing he reminded me.'

"I kind of forgot...about it..."

"Oh. Well...do you want to go with me?"

"Huh?" I blushed alittle at his words. The thought of just the two of us at the festival sounds like a date...

" I-I mean with Rin too!..." I thought alittle about his invitation. ' I don't think I have plans today...'

" Sure!"

"Really? You're not going with Kaito or anything like that?" His voice sounded kind of hesitant.

"No...He's going with Meiko."

"Ok. Let's meet there at 6." Len sounded more energetic than just a few seconds ago.

"Alright, 6 sounds good."

" Good! See you later!"

"Bye..." I hung up then went to take a shower. ' Guess I should pick out a kimono'

To be continued...👋👌