Run away Cinderella(part 3)

Miku's POV

Len is...crying...why? Did he get hurt?
Should I walk over to him or should I
just stare from afar. I don't know....I want to comfort him but I also want to see what he's doing. 

Len wipes his face and takes out his phone. He looked like he's calling someon-

🎵Katachi no nai kimochi wasurenai you ni🎵(tell your world-Hatsune Miku)

Crap! My phone's ringing! Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off!  Phew!....it's off-

"......." When I look back up to see Len, he's staring at me surprised. We're  basically just starting at each other. Until Len forcefully hugs me in a matter that feels like he won't ever let go....or more like he doesn't want to let go.

"L-Len? Are you oka-"

"Shut up! Shut...up..."

"Eek!" Len interrupts me and hugs me tighter with tears falling down his face. My face starts to turn red at the realization of the contact my boobs are making with his chest. S-should I tell him?

"U-umm...Len..."

"I was so worried about you..."Len says, in a sweet caring tone.

"Eh?" My face starts to feel hot.

" I called you 13 times and you still didn't answer....why?" He says, finally letting up from the bear hug.

"Uhh....I..." I stutter in attempt to try to come up with a good reason for ignoring his calls.

"....well...I'm glad you're back. Did you find your bracelet?" Len stops hugging me and changes the subject, obviously seeing I don't have a reason.

"Y-yeah. Yohioloid found it for me."

"Yohioloid?" Len looks at me curiously.

"Yup! He and Rin are on a date! I ran into Rin while I was running around looking for my bracelet." I smile as I start to enjoy the conversation we're having.

~time skip~

Len's POV

"It's getting late...we should probably go home." I say, sounding slightly depressed as I look up from my watch.

"You're right....well! Oyasum-" 🎵Katachi no nai kimochi wasurenai you ni🎵
Miku's phone starts ringing. She checks to see who it is and excused herself.
She comes back looking blue.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" I ask curiosly

" Yeah...my brother called me to tell me that he's staying with his girlfriend overnight..." Miku looked at her phone.

"He told me I'm going to have to stay over at someone else's house or sleep home alone...."

'Stay...over?! Seriously?! This is my once in a life time chance! Don't screw it up, Len!'

"I-I could stay with you..." I told her, hoping she wouldn't reject the offer.

"Really?! Yay! Arigatō!" She twirled around happily.

"Let's go!" She grabbed my arm and started walking in a direction that seems familiar. 'Wait...is this my neighborhood? Don't tell me we live near each other!'

"We're here! You're welcome to do anything you want. As long as you're inside the house, I'll feel safe. " Miku said this and opened the door of her 2-story home.

"Woah!.. Your house is huge!" I step inside the house and take my shoes off. Miku does the same. I head over to the luxurious sofa and miku heads upstairs.

"Miku, where are you going?" I ask her as she goes upstairs.

"I'm going to go change." She says as she keeps walking up the stairs.

To be continued....😁✌️