about me (Aries)

Ok here are the updates i promised you i got busy yesterday sorry.
People always ask me why I am the way I am. You know why I have anger issues why I like sports so much etc and honestly I do not know why. I mean the sports thing runs in my blood and ever since I was 3 my dad wanted me to win a football scholarship blah blah blah you know the cliche story. As for the anger issues it just came to me ever since I was a child I had a temper especially wheb people messed with me or those I loved. Anyways so I am here today to answer a few questions that peoole always ask about me so uh um yeah just continue reading I guess.
Why do I like Virgo?
Yeah a lot of peoole around school like to ask me this and the answer is because I just do. She is so quiet and shy and it's like she needs to be protected and I like to protect peoole. Also she is beautiful in her own sexy nerd chick way. Her long dark curly hair,her chocolate skin.........
How close are Cancer and I?
Hmm well Cancer and I have always been close for some reason. Even though our signs are not compatable. I remember one day when we were kids and we went to the park and this teenager tried to steal her walet and I beat the shit out of him. I also remeber when I was dating her best friend Lennie she used to get so jealous over us. Huh good times. But anyways I would say we are pretty close I would do anything for her as she for me.(I hope so)
So how many girls have you dated
I have dated 15 girls it's not that much (is it?)
What kind of girls do you like?
(Ps from Leo😍)
This question shall not be answered
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a professional footballer and win everysingle sports award there is.
What is your home life like?
My home life is horendoues. I have two younger twin syblings named Andy and Angelina and they are more annoying than Hades. But I love them even if they did fill my football shoes up with penut butter and jelly.
Ok well I gotta go I have stuff to so bye stay cool kids and please do mot get arressted
Sorry for this lame chap Taurus's own would be better.