Yeah

Cancers pov
I spent the next to days waiting on Taurus too return and showing Piper around school. I liked Piper she was fun and cool and a lot like me the only thing I didn't like was how close she was getting to Scorpio. I kept telling her how bad he was but she just wouldn't listen. She said that he was misunderstood but I knew better. But I eventually decided to just let it go because hey it's not my life. Anyways I was sitting down reading a book when the door opened. I thought it was Leo but it turned out to be Taurus. I squealed with delight and ran I to his arms and kissed him hardly. He was surprised but he kissed me back. After a while I broke the kiss.
"Taurus I missed you so much" I said playing with the buttons on his shirt.
"I know " he replied pinching my nose .
He kissed me again. But we were interrupted by Piper I forgot we were going ice skating that evening.
"Um Cancer " she asked kind of embarrassed .
"Oh Piper I'm super sorry I forgot about ice skating ".
She shrugged " it's alright I didn't want to go anyways but ah who is that". She asked pointing at Taurus.
"Oh this is my boyfriend Taurus , Taurus this is my friend Piper."
They shock hands but Piper looked a little hurt and then she left.
"Since when did she come to this school?" Taurus inquired .
"Um two days now " I replied.
He nodded and wrapped me in his arms.
"Now " he said stroking my hair "where were we".
Yay my writers block is slowly going away. Thanks for giving me148 reads. And please vote also I have a question for the kane chronicles fans does Carter ever get a girlfriend ?