Cancer part3

Final parts for this night.
I gave Leo a hug as she wept in my arms. Capricorn and I were planning on giving Gemini and Scorpio a peace of our minds. As Leo cried I saw Taurus once again by the buffet eating he glanced at me and then he came rushing over .
"What happened to Leo ?" He inquired and I told him he looked upset.
"Sag and gem are to damn idiots" he said.
Leo looked up from my arms and whipped her tears.
"I'm not a crybaby , I'm not going to cry this is what they want me to do they want to see me hurting but I am not going to let them win I'm going to show them that I can move on."
I gave her a hug"there's my little fighter " I said giving her a hug.
The rest of the night was smooth in fact Capricorn and Leo hooked up and sag and Gemini were infuriated. Taurus and I spent the rest of the night dancing we were pretty good at it and according to everyone else we were awesome. After the dance he walked me to my room but Capricorn and Leo were their making out so we went to his and Picies and Scorpio were sleeping.
"Waw everywhere is occupied" I said.
"What about my car" Taurus said. I nodded and we entered his BMW X5 sports and we turned on the air conditioning and the seat warmers and leaned back on the chairs.
"Wanna watch a movie" he asked me
"Yes" I replied exitedly. He put in one if the old time Sherlock Holmes and we watched then I rest my head on his chest and he put an arm around me and we fell asleep .
Yes I know boring but still please comment and vote bye
And this is my last update until later today because it's my granny's birthday and we were going out and I don't know when I'm co I got back.