Homecoming night (cancer part1)

Ok so I'm doing a Cancer , Piper and maybe Leo pov for this night so that's why this is short also I'm sleepy I've been out all day.
Cancers pov
It was the night of homecoming and I was exceedingly excited. I put on a pair of silver heels with a pink dress with silver diamonds. I decided to actually comb my hair so I curled it and had a few strands over my face. I went into the living room when Leo rushed in panting. She wasn't going to homecoming because she had no date.
"Cancer I'm going homecoming " she said.
I jumped "really!"
"Yeah" she replied " Sagittarius asked me out!"
I squealed with delight .
"Yip so I gotta dive into my closet and find a dress."
"You go girl " I replied.
Then their was a knock on the door and it was Taurus. I opened the door and I was speechless . I mean Taurus always dressed up. He was the type of guy to come to school wearing a fancy shirt ,dress pants and ties. He never really wore shorts and stuff like that he always looked sophisticated   and fancy  but tonight was just different . He wore a straight black pats with a rich royal blue shirt and a jacket which was tight around the shoulders , slacker around the arm white tight on the chest and slack by the waist. He finished the look with a purple tie and silver cufflinks and he wore Kalvin Klein shoes .
"Hi Taurus " I said .
"You look beautiful" he said stroking my hair. I blushed.
"And you look radishing " I replied before were were arm in arm in our way to homecoming .