Homecoming queen and princess

Cancers pov
The entire if last week was tiring for me. And not just because I was the homecoming committee president it was because Piper and I weren't talking at all. I would say hi but she would walk away I tried to apologize but she would tell me when I forgive Scorpio we'll talk again. But the thing is I don't forgive people easily I mean if Scorpio wanted my forgiveness he would prove his worthiness and so far he wasn't doing a good job.
I was busy getting lost in these thoughts again when Taurus texted me he wanted me to meet him in the park. I really wasn't in the mood to see anyone but I went anyways because after all tomorrow night was homecoming .
"Hi babe" he said putting his arms around me. I rested my hair in his shirt and muttered hi .
"What's wrong " he inquired he was clueless about the while Piper situation and I didn't want him to know .
"I'm just tired" I lied .
He kissed my forehead .
"Oh so your too tired to go to homecoming with me"? He asked panicked .
"What no not at all " I replied. He smiled
"Good, because you know I was only going for the food"
I punched his Abbs "all you do is eat I'm surprised you aren't fat by now ."
He smirked.
"That's why I exercise everyday" .
I giggled and we were about to kiss when we were interrupted by Gemini.
"Cancer we need to talk!" She snapped. I sighed.
"What do you want Gemini "
"I want to be homecoming queen and you have to make Virgo homecoming princess."
I rolled my eyes.
"Look Capricorn is counting the votes and whoever wins wins ok we are not cheating for anyone."
Gemini turned red.
"Fine then I could tell the whole school about you and Piper ".
My fist clenched.
"Keep her out if this ok Gemini I mean all you ever do is Gossip you never do anything else but be mean to people !" Gemini smiled .
"lol who is talking you broke Picies's heart in fact when was the last time you even said hi"
As much as I hated to admit it she was write and I began to cry and Taurus looked as if he was ready to flatten Gemini but he is a gentleman so he doesn't fight girls.
"Well Cancer look you just got silent "
Then a fist went to her face but it wasn't from Taurus it was actually Picies.
"Um Gemini shut up because you don't know anything I got what I deserved."
Then she walked away. I ran up to Picies and gave him a hug. He was shocked but he deserved it I was being a jerk. I mean I made a Pices angry how is that even possible.
"Thanks Picies " I said .
"No problem " he replied.
I looked at him and then I said I was sorry and he apologized to.
Then we smiled and I invited him to my homecoming party which would be after homecoming .
Then I went back inside school and bumped into Scorpio .( yes she bumps into tons of people ).
I swore he would be angry but he wasn't .
"Cancer" he said taking my hand " I need to tell you something I'm sorry for everything from the night club to the detention I'm sorry for it all. I was just I don't know I was jealous I thought you would understand that but I was wrong and I shouldn't of been like a jerk."
I was in shock . He apologized .
"It's ok Scorpio I'm also sorry."
Then Piper entered the hallway and she smiled when she saw us having a civilized conversation . She gave me a huge hug and kissed Scorpio and guess what I didn't complain when she did. Everything was back to normal except of course homecoming tomorrow but that will be fixed to. A least I knew the people who I needed most were here with me right now in that school all of us friends and that feeling was so good I fight all about my parents and everything that ever went wrong in my life. I was begging to enjoy school very much .😄
Dorky ending I'm sorry about it I've been busy for the past 3weeks so I have rushed the entire story