Major's Office Part 2

Aries POV
"All systems go" Aqua said as she ,Libra and Saggi smirked.
We dashed inside the building while the guards were rotating, we were all dressed in black comfortable clothing that made us impossible to be seen. Sag carefully picked the look on the office door and we entered then we silently closed it back.
"See Aries that wasn't so hard." Libra said with an evil smile mastered on her face. I was kind of getting fed up of Libra's harassment.
"So" Sag said his green eyes dancing let us begin our handy work."
We quietly walked around the Major's office and began to glue all of the small furniture to the side of the wall. We made sure to be as cat like as possible because we did not in my case could not get caught. We were in the middle of climbing the ladder to the ceiling when the door opened and we heard everybody freeze.
Hi everyone I'm sorry that this is short and sloppy but I have had so much work to to for school this week like it's soooooo tiring. And then I have violin classes that a long and very tedious so you know more time for that less time for wattpad even though left up to me more wattpad less school work but you know that stupid rule school first. Blah blah blah. Anyways have a good week people and remember wattpad before school... I'm sorry i want school before wattpad.