First day if school

I woke up at 6 to get ready for school. I put on a black jumper and a pair of heels I left my red hair in a messy braid. I then ate a chicken sandwich with a glass of milk for breakfast after that I woke up Leo.
"Leo!" I yelled" wake up its 7:30."
Leo groaned " go away Cancer " she complained .
I decided not to argue with her so I got up and left. My first class for the day was Math I hated math. I entered the class and Aries was their he waved his hand and pointed to the seat next to him. I walked up to him and sat.
"Thanks Aries" I told him.
"No problem cus also I didn't want to see you cry because you couldn't get a seat."
I slapped his arm.
"Hey what was that for" he said.
"I don't know" I told him.
"Anyways I heard you and Picies hit it of last night".
I began to blush" what are no we didn't who told you that!"
"Gemini and Virgo " he answered.
Than he playfully slapped his heart and pretended to cry " my little girl is growing up so fast" he said.
I rolled my eyes at him, it was super rare for an Aries and Cancer to get along as well as we do.
Then the teacher walked in. His name was mr. Bluffy. I tried my best to pay attention to him but I couldn't . Virgo who is a smart alic kept answering all the questions and Gemini kept whispering throughout the entire class. She was one big gossip. I turned around and saw Taurus eating a bag of chips. Then I began daydreaming until I was called on.
"Cancer" mr. Bluffy said " tell me everything I just said."
My face turned red and I began to shake and get nervous then thankfully the bell rang and I ran out so mr. Bluffy couldn't finish his statement.
                                                      Lunch time        
I went to my locker to get my mini chicken and beef enchidillas then I proceeded to the cafertiria where I saw Picies. My heart palpitated rapidly he looked super cute today. His long brown hair was brushed and bounced right above his shoulders. He wore a blue muscle shirt and a black pair of joggers with Nike sneakers.
"Cancer come sit with me" he said upon spotting me. I smiled and said yes. On my way to his empty bench Aries stopped me.
"Alright cousin you are welcome to join me at the popular kids table"
I stared at him was he for real but I told him that I was already sitting with Picies. He shrugged then left.
"Hey Picies" I said once I had a seat.
"Hey cancer " he replied.
We stared at each other for a while goofy smiles over our faces.
"Do you want an enchidilla ?" I finally said.
"No thanks I'm alergic to tomatoes "
" oh " I commented. I looked down at his seat and noticed a school football team sweater.
"You didn't tell me your on the football team" I blurted. He looked embarrassed .
"Sorry but I think it's embarrassing " I laughed
"Why" I said twirling a stran of my hair that was loose.
"Because I didn't think girls would like me". Then I laughed even more. I put my hnd on his "well I like you weather you play football or not".
"Same here" I said stroking my loose hair then we are our lunch.
"What class do you have next"he asked me.
"Music"'I told him.
"Me to" he said.
"Yay we could be seat mates " I squealed.
" yes we can".
After the bell rang we walked to music together. Mrs. Del rose was our music teacher and she was fun.
"Alright class I just need to hear each of you sing and play an instrument of choice for me to assess you."
Then my face turned pale and so did Picies's. I hated singing for people but I sang none the less at my turn. I sang none the less.
I picked up a violin and began playing love me like you do by Ellie goodling . After I sang everyone applauded. In fact I got the most applause . Then it was Picies turn. He looked nervous but he sang dangerous by David guetta while playing piano. He sounded really good.
"That was great " I told him when he was done.
"Not as good as yours" he told me.
I blushed and he pinched my cheak.
Music was my favorite class of the day.
After school
I was crossing the road to go to the school apartments when a tall slim girl with black long curled hair with big greenish blue eyes came up to me followed by Virgo.
"Hi cancer I'm Gemini " the girl said.
" um hello" I told her remembering that she was the class gossip.
"So is it true do you like Picies"
I blushed
"Um he is ok" I told me not meeting her in the eye. She and Virgo gave me a wired glance.
"He is ok so that means you don't like him"
"Why do you care" I told her.
"Because" Virgo said" our friend capricon has a major crush on you."
I just smiled I didn't like all the unwanted make attention I was getting. Then finally it was time for me to cross the road and I ran across. On my way down the hall I bumped into a tall guy with blue eyes and blond short hair. And he had on super big glasses but he was cute. He was walling with a tall slender girl who looked almost like him.
"I'm sorry" I told him but he was staring at me.
"Oh uh it's my fault my lady " the guy said "I'm capricon and this is my sister Libra.
"Nice to meet you capricon and Libra" I said then I continued walking.
I opened the door to my room and it smelled of booze. I entered and saw Leo sprawled out on the floor still in her pjs "
"Leo!" I yelled " you didn't go to school today!!!!!"
"And" she deadpanned " fuck school yes girl". Then she stared laughing and singing like a mad woman.
"Um Leo " I said
"shhhhhh" she yelled."I'm looking at pics of Aries."
"Ah ok..." I told her then I left the room. I walked down the hall and I meet Aquarius.she was tall with red hair and blue eyes and was covered in freckles.we spoke for a while and then I went out onto the field where the footballers were having football practice. I watched as Aries told them what to do. They all looked super cute in their uniforms. I had no idea why Picies didn't like it. I watched them for a while until Gemini interrupted.
"Hello Cancer" she snapped.
" um hi" I answered not in the mood for her.
"So here is the thing tell me that you like pixies now or else I'm gonna yell it to the football team."
I rolled my eyes.
"If you know that I like him just say it you don't have to ask me"!
"Alright your choice Cancer, hey footballers ."
The all paused and looked at Gemini
"Cancer has a crush on Picies".
As soon as she said it I got really upset , I swore she was joking. Most of the team were laughing at me and I began to cry. And when I cried they laughed even more. I wanted to run but I couldn't move. Thank god for Aries.
"You guys think it's funny making fun of my little cousin like that!" He snapped.
"Well let's see all you you laughing footballers have 100 laps and 1000 push ups . And as for Gemini I'll deal with you later.
Then he and Picies came up to me. I buried my head in Aries 's chest and whipped my tears with his shirt. I didn't want to see Picies right now I mean what does he think of me. I told Aries to tell Picies I wanted to be alone . Picies looked hurt but I couldn't really care right now.
"You alright angel" Aries asked
" yes thanks btw" I told him. He smiled and escorted me back to my room then left to go deal with Gemini.
"You poor darling " Leo said when I entered the room.
I managed a smile.
"Is it true that you like Picies!" Leo squealed once I sat down.
"How did you know about that?" I inquired.
"Are you kidding me" Leo said "Virgo video tapped the entire thing and put it on the
schools website".
"What!" I shrieked "how could they be so mean"! Then I cried even more.
"It's ok" Leo said rubbing my back " you now what I'm gonna video tape Aries buffing them up and put it on Facebook."
I smiled at her she was trying to help but I wasn't that angry just embarrassed .
"Thanks Leo but their is no need to do that."
After that I had a shower and went to bed.
                     Om so from this chapter forward I'm using all the zodiacs but keep in mind the main characters are Cancer, Aries, Picies Leo and Gemini .