New tearm

Cancers pov
The first day of school that term was horrible. I awoke early and got dressed then woke up Leo and dragged her out of bed so she could get ready. After that I went to meet Piper in her room but you wouldn't believe what was happening. She and Scorpio were making out. I turned on my heels and went to class. The first class we had that day was English literature which I love. We were doing a rein action of Romeo and Juliet. So mrs. Potters cast us and I got Juliet. We were reading the play when Scorpio had to make a rude comment about my acting.
"Why does she get to be Juliet I mean she isn't even that pretty."
And that comment started a class war Aries and Taurus ran from their seats and began punching him.
Piper screamed for Scorpio but they didn't listen. Mrs.potters tried her best to break the fight but they wouldn't budge. And I wanted to help but their was no way I was getting detention. So most of the class gathered around and yelled "fight fight " and Gemini and Virgo slipped out of class and came back in with mrs. Mona the principal .
Everyone stopped what they were doing and greeted her but she wasn't happy.
"Everyone except Gemini and Virgo have detention she said flatly and began to turn when I went up to her.
"But I was in my seat , I wasn't doing anything" I told her.
"Well that's not what I heard mrs. Cancer your the reason this fight started."
Then she left and I began crying . I had detention I couldn't believe it . I glared at Scorpio it was all his fault then I glared at Gemini and Virgo they were the liars.
Then the bell rang and I exited class. I walked down the hall angrily and burst into math class. The rest if the day was sloppy also and detention was horrifying . For starters the teacher in detention was mrs. Lela anyone could walk over her which is why Scorpio was in charge. So detention was an unruly place. I wanted to sit by Taurus but Capricorn already did so I sat in a corner by myself . I closed my eyes and began sleeping when I was awaken by Sagittarius.
"Cancer " he said "what do you say we bus the hell out of here"
I looked up at him.
"No" I replied sternly. Then I heard a pop and Scorpio opens a bottle of vodka. I immediately scanned the room for Piper becaus everyone knows a Picies cannot resist Vodka. But I was to late she was already a little tipsy. I sighed and rest my head on the desk but the more I thought if detention the more I felt like crying until u eventually did. But thank god mrs.lela noticed me. She came to my table .
"You poor dear" she said" tell my what you got detention for ".
And I told her the whole story and she sighed.
"But you didn't do anything " she said then sighed again.
"What if I let you of the hock I'll take it if your record and everything ."
I smiled and told her thank you and left.
I entered my room and fell asleep for the rest of the night .
Hope you liked it and don't worry this doesn't jeopardize cancers and pipers friendship.