Prolouge

Okay, this proloug is Pretty CONFUSING, thats the point if u understand it then thats awseom, but chapter 1 is ALOT ALOT ALOt better it helps u understand wat i mean in this proloug so dont stop here keep reading then go to chapter 1 then see if u like it thx.

Vote

Comment

When life gives you lemons, what do you do with them? Thats easy, you make lemonade.

But in my case that's not what happened. Life gave me hell. There's nothing sweet about hell.

After that night, every thing changed. I shouldn't be alive right now, no I should be in heaven with the rest of the people who went through the same thing as me.

Again thats when hell come's into this issue. It's all his fault, he brought me back, just as I was feeling happy, when I felt at ease, floating on the stars above Earth.

Why me? That entire night was something that would haunt my mind forever. It scarred my mind, my soul, my body. There was no turning back. After the man saved me in the woods from being eaten by coyotes, the pain was so great I passed out.

I remember almost everything that had happened. When I pleaded for him to just kill me, and not bring me back to life. It was easier before, the cold had numbed my torn up body, my heart slowly pumping with every beat it got weaker.

The blood covering every inch of my body, at the time I didn't care that I had been dying, it was so peaceful even through the harsh pain. The coyotes that were surrounding me didn't bother me either. As long as I died before they could eat me.

That was one of my prayers. This was all my fault, if I hadn't gone to the bar, I would have been safer. But if it wasn't me it would have been another girl that those guys would have raped, and cut up. Then they would have thrown her body here in the woods.

I'd rather it be me, that's stupid to say but it was true, if it were anyone else they would be scared to death just to die, maybe because they had a family that she needed to take care of like a little daughter or son, and her husband, and all her other family and friends.

They had more to live for, me I was only 18, the start of my life. But I'm glad that this happened now instead of the future, I wouldn't have to be so worried about too many people being in pain from my loss. Mainly it would be my parents and a few of my friends and grandparents. I never really met the other's in my family.

That's okay, it makes it easier for everyone.

But that's not what happened. No the man in the cloak saved me, he brought me back to life, he changed me into something different. Not even something I could imagine.

Why would he do this? I don't know but I want to find out.

That night, changed my entire life.

******************

OKAY There's The Proloug, if it didn't make sense um u got to read the other chapter to figure out what shes talking about hope u like it.

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME MY FAN

THX SO MUCH

Mck.