Suprise

Adrien POV

Where was it?! I had clearly left the bow right there on the sink. It wasn't there. I conpletly went crazy and even searched the trash bin. I really hope that no one just up and took it.

I sighed and went outside to Marinette. She was looking at me with concern. "You lost her didn't you?" She sighed. "I'm sorry for letting it under someone else's grasp!" I yelled and then put my head in my hand.

"Adrien... Maybe it was always suppose to be stolen. Master Fu could find it again. Who knows, maybe it won't be used for evil anymore" she countered. "Ok.... I guess we should tell-" "me? Huh. It's alright guys, I found it" I spun around.

"Nathanael!?!" Marinette yells. He smiled back and handed the bow to me. "I was here to get more of the.... Artistic vibes. And then the statue collapsed and I hid in the restroom. Thank the Lord's I had found it or else you guys would be in trouble" he laughed.

"Thanks Nathanael" I say, taking the bow. He sighed and said, "well I best be going, I have to be leaving in a few anyways, almost lunch time and my mom is making some spaghetti" he waved and ran off.

I turned to Marinette. She waved back at him. "Well that was kind of him" she giggled. "Yeah he's a nice guy.... Honestly I think he should have a miraculous. He is so kind" I laughed.

"Ya know, I still think don't Lila is..... A superhero. She could have caused the statue collapsing" she huffed. "Maybe she is trying to get on our good side again.... Hey did you just change the subject?" I poked her shoulder.

"Yeah she's more important right now. We can ask Master Fu later about Nathanael but Lila doesn't seem like she would change so easily" she jabbed my shoulder.

She was right. I mean, she could be jealous or something. "Hey did she say anything you thought sounded off?" I asked.

"She said she was dating someone that was hotter than you which actually seemed off" she scratched her cheek. "Hotter than me? Haha that is pretty silly. But there's a lot of guys hotter than me.... Anyways, she might be jealous then" I smiled and Marinette giggled.

"Ok so now that we know that she is trying to get on our good side by fixing things, we can push that off our tray and focus on Master Fu. He probably went back home" she grabs my arm and yanks me to the exit.