Catty shows Lady

(Last updated December 12, 15)

"So how was your day?" I asked a couple minutes later. "G-good. yours??" She asks. "Well I woke up from a pretty weird dream.." I stop myself because I rather not speak about it.

"What about?" She asks. Too late. "I dreamed... You were there... As my.. I mean Ladybug... And I was.... There" I try not to say who I was. "M-me?! Ladybug?" She looks suprised. "Yeah!! And we were turning into animals... You were a ladybug.. I uh" I cut off and look down.

"Well it can't be that bad!" She laughs. "A dog" I say, smoothly covering up that awkwardness. "Aww would have been cuter if you were a cat though... Dog is cool though!! Hehe" she looks down. "Why a cat though? Why pick a cat if you could have picked some other animal?" I asked, starting to realize my suspicions could be true.

"Oh uh I have this friend... WAY into cosplay... He likes cat ears and such" she giggles. And that fired off my suspicion. I ran ahead and leaned against the wall. "Well then my Lady, let me show you who you are referring to~" I say. "Claws out!" I yell and turn into Cat Noir.

"What?! Adrien?! Your Cat?!?" She gasps. I saw no one on this street so it might as well be great timing. "Might as well tell you... I'm not Ladybug" she giggles. "But I know who Cat is!!" She laughs.

"Well then, my lady" I say, walking up to her and tilting her head a bit upwards and kissing her. Man, I swore I tasted this cherry taste before. "Eh?!" She says when I stopped.

"Ok ok Cat. I'm Lady. You have caught me" she smiles. "I KNEW IT!!" I smile and jump around in circles. "Oh shut up kitty" her smile making me feel better.

"You know that I'm randomly going to call you Kitty right?" She says. "And I'm going to call you my Lady randomly too" I smile and revert back to my regular self. "Honestly, I can't tell which Adrien I like better. You or Kitty" she looks up into the sky. "Both is good" I say. "Yeah. Both is good" she says, looking into my eyes.

I like the fact I can be myself now around her. And considering we now know who we are, it would be a lot easier on everything.
"Might need to act like I usually act around school... Oh my gosh school!!" I yell and run with Marinette to the school which was now a block away.
--------------------------
I bump into Chloe on accident and she smiles and kisses my cheek. "Hey Adrikins!!" She giggles, putting her arms around my neck. I take them off and say" hey Chloe". "Hey... Person" she grunts at Marinette who is now behind me.

"You don't know her name?" I ask. "Yeah but it's an it. A social outcast" she snickers. "Thats rude! How would you like it if I called you an it?" I asked, folding my arms. "Thats not true! I'm not an it! I'm a Chloe!" She smiles.

"What he's trying to say your being a jerk" Marinette fended her for a bit. "Yeah!! I mean... Yeah..." I notice I'm acting a bit more like my alter ego.
"Ugh, why are you hanging out with her anyways? She's a total loser!" Chloe remarks. "Hey! She is way more better than your Ladybug cosplay!" I say, forgetting that I was Cat Noir when that happened.

"You knew about that?! I will get you arrested Marinette!" She points a manicured finger to Marinette. "What the heck?! I did not even say it!! He did!!" Marinette pointed to me. Of course I wasn't offended but I looked at Marinette with a "why me?" Face.

"Ugh, and you used to be so cute. hmpf, its like you're her boyfriend now HAHAHAHAHAH!" She laughs and walks away.

"Oh I forgot to ask.... Does this mean we are... Ya know..." Marinette looks down. "I don't know? I guess?" I say, scratching my head. "Well you kinda kissed me back there..." She looks away.
"Didn't you kiss me when I was possessed by the akuma?" I asked. "Yeah but that was different" she folds her arms. "Ok let's do this properly. Adrien?" She asks.

"Yeah?" I answer back. "WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?! She yelled. I really did not expect it to be that loud. "Yes!! You kinda yelled there!!" I laugh.

"Sorry!!" She blushes. "I hope the whole school didn't hear that. It will be kinda weird to hear a confession out loud" I say. "Yeah... Sorry" she looks down. "Are we gonna tell our friends at least?" I asked. Walking with her to class.

"Oh uh... Yeah." She mumbles. "Oh and its Cat" I say, remembering to correct her habit of calling me kitty. "I am not a kid ya know".

"Hmmm.. nope. I like Kitty better" she smiles. The bell rings. "See you later Kitty" she smiles. "We are going to the same class!" I look over to the room we were going to enter. "I need to do something first. Be right back" she says and runs off. "Bye my Lady" I smile and walk into the class and sit down next to Nino.
"Yo Adrien! Chloe is mad at you!" Nino whispers to me. She's staring at me with evil looking eyes. "Make sure to tell everyone!" She whispers to her friend. "Yes Chloe!" She says and gets onto her phone as Chloe makes a childish face.

"They are just being dumb" Nino says, nudging my shoulder. She keeps whispering to her friend. Marinette walks up to her seat and sits behind me. "Hey Adrien" she looks down at me. "Oh uh hi" I wave back.

"Why is Chloe staring at you?" She asks. "She's still mad" I frown at Chloe. "Oh because of the thing earlier" Marinette says it so casually that I bet she forgot to act like her regular self.
"What thing?" Nino asks. Oh dear.