Karma (Mari POV)

I swing into the scene, trying to see if anyone is under the big statue thing. Sure enough, I heard a little girl's voice and an older man under the rubble. Her head pops out and she is crying. I rush towards her and see she is holding a hand. Of her father, the one who was groaning.

"Please save my papa!" She yells in tears. "I will sweetie I will" I say looking around for the easiest piece to get off first. Then, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Ah ladybug I have this" a female voice says behind me. I turn around. "Lila?!" I exclaim. "Volpina! And hush up. Look, I still am mad at you but I saw this and said, why not actually help for once??" She shrugs.

"Ugh fine help me with this piece over here" I say, picking up a stone slab. "Alrighty. Well how have you been doing with your kit cat?" She asks, helping me.

"Cat Noir? He's fine. And where have you been recently? I haven't seen you around" I say. "I went to Italy for a while again. I'm back though" she snickers. We threw off the piece and it landed somewhere else out of harm.

"Well don't mind the fact you missed out Adrien. He is taken" I say. "Oh? By you? You seem to take interest" she giggles. "Actually he is with Marinette. You probably don't know her though" I say.

"Well good for him! I actually found another guy. He is from Italy and he's like Adrien except hotter" she giggles. "Wait... Are you akumatized?" I asked. "No! I am for real this time! Ya think I was a fraud all along? Well of course you did but this time I am real!" She pouts.

"Well alrighty. You drag him to the medics and I-" "ladybug!" I heard Adrien's voice. I spun around. "Adrien?!?!" I yell, looking at cat running towards me.

"What the heck?! You were suppose to be sitting over there like I told you! You-" "oh hello again cat noir" Volpina interrupts.

"Hello to you too Volpina. Are you akumatized?" He asks. "No! I already told ladybug I wasn't!" She stomps her foot. "Ok ok! Well I am back lady. And I want to help" he says. "Well don't do anything that can-" "I know I know, I hope I won't" he interrupts.

So Volpina, me, and Cat Noir help get this place cleaned up and help the civilians evacuate in a good manner. And then we left.
--------------------------

She was actually good help. And to think that she was a supervillian one day and superhero the next. Wow. She wasn't dating anyone. I knew that for sure. Her lies are still there but she has a nice heart now. Kinda.

"Well I gotta go, see you two someday" she smiles and was off. I wonder what she's doing now... I look over to Cat Noir whom is now chilling behind a pillar, looking away. I sit next to him and poke his cat ear. It flinches.

"Uh yes?" He asks me. "Whatcha gonna do now? I mean, I'm scared that if you turn back-" I was cut off by him transforming back. Plagg lands on his shoulder and snoozes.

"Huh? Oh Plagg is all better, don't worry about it. Where's Pappi?" He looks around. "Didn't you.... Put her somewhere? Like the miraculous itself?" I asked.

"Oh I left her.... In the bathroom crap I gotta go get her before someone wears the miraculous" he says and charges off.