Moon light

(Last updated December 30, 15)

All went well, patrolling and such. We kinda got rid of another akuma. No biggie. It happens often. Not all the time but... Ya know. It's all good.

Alya told Nino and I that Cat Noir agreed to an interview. "Oh my god can't you believe it?! Like, I got Lady's interview and now Cat's?! AHH HOW NICE!!! I am gonna ask him if he can go on Friday" Alya squeals. I'm glad I took up on her offer. She would have been bummed if I didn't.

"I bet he will say yes" I say. "Ya think? I'll ask him today if I see him. Do ya think he can stop by my house so I can ask?" Alya looks at me. "Oh uh maybe he can. I don't really know since... I'm not Cat Noir" I laugh. Marinette walks into class with a smile on her face.

"Good morning guys!" She smiles. "Good morning" we all reply back. She takes a seat next to Alya and then as she did that, the teacher walked in. "Good morning class. The theatre is performing a school play about our hero's, Ladybug and Cat Noir. The theatre director told me that this class was picked to be the cast so... I have your assignments" she walks around the class and hands everyone a slip of paper.

Mine had the name "pigeon man" on it. Oh he was annoying!! And I'm allergic to feathers so... "Teacher can I switch roles?" Nino asks, interrupting my train of thought. "Sure. Who do you want to trade with?" She asks. I look at Nino's slip and he had Cat Noir.

Wow. "Well I wanted to be a villain. Not the guy protagonist!" He exclaims. "You can switch with me Nino. Since I'm allergic to feathers, I can't play the part of Pigeon man so..." I stop and he smiles. "Thanks bro!" He fist bumps me.

"Who got Ladybug?!" Chloe asks. "Oh that is Alya" the teacher said. "I want to be Ladybug!" Chloe protests. "Well uh... Ok then" the teacher looks at Alya and then she is forced to switch with Chloe. "Oh Chloe had Stormy Weather?" Marinette looks at the paper Alya held in her hand.
"Looks like it. But I don't really care. What did you get Marinette?" Alya asks.
"Nothing special. Just a bystander" she smiles. Chloe is looking at us talking. I can feel her gaze.
-----------------------------------
I follow Alya home since I was to get into Cat Noir. She lived in an apartment complex near Marinette's house. I transformed into Cat Noir and walked up to Alya before she can get inside her apartment building.

"OH MY GOD CAT NOIR!!! Omg I totally forgot to ask but can we schedule our interview on Friday?!?!" She beams. "Yeah. Sure. I need to go, Ma- I mean Ladybug is gonna call any minute to go patrolling" I say, scratching my head.
"Ok!! See ya Friday Cat!!" She smiles and waves at me when I go.

A few minutes later, I did receive a message from Marinette. She told me to meet her midway from the Eiffel tower and her house. I scampered to where I found her on a rooftop in her suit. "Hey Cat. Where were you?" She asks.

"Went to see Alya. She was to set a date for our interview" I smile. "Don't be so full of yourself!! I had the interview too and don't think she's gonna go easy on ya. She went all crazy" Marinette looks kinda scared.

"Ok ok I will not be so cocky. Where are we gonna go?" I asked. She moves over closer to me and I sat down. "Well we can go see if there's danger.. but I know there's not. So we can stay up here for a bit if you wanna" she smiles and tilts her head.

"Sure!! This is purrfect" I laugh. "Oh kitty. Your puns are becoming unbearable" she laughs. We were on a pun frenzy for a bit but then, we fell asleep on the rooftop. Not even aware we turned back.
---------------------------------
It was about eight when I finally stirred. Marinette was still sleeping and I yawn. "Plagg?" I asked. Plagg comes out from under my vest. "Hey Adrien you realized that you turned back right?" Plagg frowns.

"Yeah since I can see you now" I look around at my surroundings. It was a beautiful night and the Eiffel tower was practically glowing. I transformed into Cat Noir again and pick up Marinette who was ever so peaceful.

Running to her house, I notice that the moon was full and stopped to look at it for a bit.
Looking at the moon was a beautiful sight to see. Marinette's face glowed from the moon's light. Such beauty. I look around and found Marinette's corner house and land on her balcony. I opened the door with hands still underneath Marinette and managed to get in.

I put her in her bed and pull the sheets up for her. Kissing her forehead, I say, "goodnight my Lady". She mumbles back, "goodnight....kitty".
That made me realize that she was kinda awake the entire time. That sly girl.