What?!? Kitty?? Lady??

(Last updated January 2, 16)

I got off my bed and went to my bathroom and washed my face again. My skin was hot. I asked for some soup and I ate it in my room, feeling sick. I fell asleep again and had a continuation of the last dream.
------------------------------
It took about a minute to recap everything till she got to the part when she said I wonder what Adrien would be like if he turned into an animal. Me.

"What?" I stare up at her. "Maybe he will be a kitty like you" she giggles. "Wait-" "it's ok, you don't know him. He's a guy in my class" she laughs. "Lady did you just say-" I stop when the man takes out a nectar bottle that usually is for humming birds. "Ohnygodthatsmellsamazing!!" She gives a happy smile and interrupts my sentence.

"This in unavoidable!! Soon you will be animals in no time!!" The man laughs. "If it's gonna come down to this!! We are still going to fight!!" Ladybug puts a fist up. "LADYBUG!! WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO TO MREOOOOW!!" I clamped my mouth shut.

"Ok do you know sign language?" She says, sounding pretty bothered by my meowing. I stutter, trying not to meow, "n...no...just....Ch-Chinese".
"Ugh!" She groans. I felt myself shrink a bit too. "OMG WE NEED TO HURRY!!" She yells. "Kinda desperate" she adds in a less serious tone. "If you want, I can open this bottle" the man says, shaking it. "Would you really do that for me??" She smiles. I decide it's time.

I pounce onto the man and he falls to the ground and Ladybug does lucky charm and gets a fishing rod?? "What good is a fishing rod?!" She yells, holding the ladybug themed fishing rod.
She looks around the room and smiles. "Look Mari look!!" She laughs. "Mari?" I say, about to bite into the man's leg. I pinned him down and got into a position where I can still see ladybug and keep him down.

"WHAT??! MARI??! I MENT TO SAY LADY!! HAH. HAHA!!" She laughs. "I have a plan! His akuma is in his collar!!" She yells and gets on top of a rod that is holding the two sides of the room together. "Mine??" I joke, taking notice his collar.

"No!! His!!" She corrects and points to the blackened collar. "Just let me get it!" She yells, casting the fishing line. I manage to get the collar off his neck and hook it onto the pole. He struggled, almost managed to take my ring off (which was not activated so it was kinda useless right now), but I bit into his arm. He screams.

"How are you gonna break it?! You usually use your feet or something but thats not gonna work!" I yell up to her, realizing the man was unconsous. "Thats where you come in, your gonna cut it!!" She says, holding the collar and dangling it. I was starting to loose it. I can feel myself starting to loose to cat senses.

"Adri.. calm... Down... You can't mreooow" I close my mouth and scamper over to where Ladybug was coming down.
"Adri?? Your name is Adri?? Huh, kinda sounds like Adrien. But that can never happen!" she snickers. "Well why not?" I ask her, pouting. "He's WAY more cuiter than you. Not like you would know" she laughs.
"Well I look cute either which way! Mreow!!" I grunt.

"Especially now adorable little kitten" she giggles and pets my hair. Ok, enough is enough. I cut the collar in half with my claw and she cures the butterfly. Everything goes back to normal. Even us. Since we were not even in our super hero costumes.
I looked up and saw Marinette. "Marinette?!" I gasp. The shy, but still nice girl? "Adrien?!" Her eyes widen. "Your my lady?!" I yell. "T-to much to handle" and she faints.

I get to her before she hits the ground. "Marinette wake up!" I shake her until she opens her eyes and smiles. "Am I still dreaming??" She smiles. "No? This is not a dream" I say. But rather, it's kinda a dream. Ok, it is a dream. But my dream self doesn't know it. "Well obviously I am since I woke up to your face" she giggles and her eyes widen and gets onto her knees.

"I- I MEAN I MUST BE DREAMING SINCE IM IN A WEIRD PLACE WITH YOU!!!" She laughs. "I'll take that as a compliment" I smile. She blushes and I blush too, thinking I should tone it down a bit since I'm usually a shy guy.

"Hey tone it down a bit! I might as well thought you were a stray!" She says. I burst out laughing as I got onto my feet and held out my hand for Marinette. "Thanks" she smiles and takes it. "Might as well break outta my shell. And your welcome" I say.

"Lets leave this place. I kinda don't want to be here, it's too creepy" I say, taking notice the man had left. "Oh thank god!!" She yells.

"Want victory cake?? Kinda own a bakery and all" she offers. "Sure" I say.
--------------------------------
It was the next day. I woke up in the real world feeling a whole lot better. That dream... It was so real... And Marinette.... Could she really be? "Adrien" Natalie calls from outside. I shook my head and tell her to come in.

"Sorry you felt sick and school is today.. you able to go?" She asks. "Yeah I'm fine now" I smile. "Good. Here are your plans for today" she says and walks off. "Thank you Natalie" I smile. I look out at the window and see a bird on the still. "Shoo!! Go away allergy bringer!!" I say, sneezing as I make the bird go away.
-----------------------
I decided to walk past Marinettes house instead of taking the limo. She walks out and I catch up to her. On accident, I bump into her. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" I say. "It... It's ok!! Hiiii" she waves at me till I raise an eyebrow. She stops and looks down. "Wanna walk together? We are heading in the same direction anyway" I say. "S-sure!!" She beams.