The Plagg Complex

To be honest with you, I didn't think my chest would be so lifted. Like, mentally wise. I have told my friend and Nath my secret. I feel open. But not the others. No.

Nino knows because I let Mari tell him and it doesn't really effect us anymore. Alya was thrilled but didn't upload it to her ladyblog.

And now, Mari and I are just looking for the miraculouses. We haven't run into Master Fu in a while and I'm starting to wonder where he went.

Right now, Mari and I are sitting in her room, reciting our lines alound. But I can't help but thinking about him. Why hasn't he shown up recently?? Where was he?

"Are you thinking too much Kitty? You look constipated" Marinette giggles. I frown and threw a pom pom at her I found on her desk. "I was just thinking about Master Fu. He hasn't shown lately" I say.

"Maybe because he's lazy!" Plagg says, coming out from my vest. Mari opens her satchel and Tikki zooms out besides Plagg on the table. Then Pappi comes out.

"Maybe you shouldn't judge him" Tikki frowns. "He's so fat, I bet he just lays on his couch all day, filling himself up with popcorn!" Plagg yells.

"Quiet down Plagg. Marinettes parents could hear you know" I say. "Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore since you guys decided to tell your friends and such" Plagg frowns.

"Listen Plaggy, I don't know what's gotten into you, but this attitude seems more like my thing so you better cut it before I cut you" Pappi hisses.

"I could be SO helpful sometimes" he grumbles and zooms back into my vest. "What's with him" Mari asks. "Probably didn't get enough sleep is all" I say.

"I can still hear you!" Plagg yells, kinda muffled. "Well maybe it's because of what happened yesterday, I mean, he could have gotten infected or something" Tikki says. "What do you mean?" I say.

"Well you had Pappi on right? Well if Mari put on another miraculous, I don't know much about what will happen but I know it can be deadly..... I think you two should hit up the museum or something. Maybe you will find your answer there" Tikki says.

"Ok to the museum!" Mari clasps her hands and Tikki and Pappi zoom into Mari's purse.
((Mari had the bow miraculous in her purse))
-------------------------

When we got to the museum, we were quite suprised to find someone really simmilar to Master Fu. I got the courage to actually talk to him.

"Excuse me, are you Fu?" I asked, tapping his shoulder slightly. He turns around and jumps slightly but relaxes. "Adrien Agreste! Ah nice you see you and Marinette Dupain Cheng. How's fighting crime and stuff for you?" He smiles.

"Good.. Are you Master-" "yes! I am. I look diffrent I know. My suit isn't my normal day clothes my child" he laughs. "Master Fu, we were wondering why my kwami isn't acting right" I say.

"Did you try turning it off then on again? I kid!! I kid!! Let's go to the ancient Egypt side of the museum shall we?" We follow him towards the ancient Egypt side of the museum.

When we arrived at the exhibit, he pointed to a new statue I hadn't seen there before. "That is your kwami's past host. I didn't know his name or did no one but... He kind of resembles the Cat theme" he says.

The statue was made of gold. The person was wearing a mask and had kind of flattened hair. He also wasn't wearing a shirt but rather, a cloth thing around his waist. He had cat ears and a tail and the same ring with the little claws in it.

"That's so cool" I say, stunned. "And over here is ladybug's kwami's host from along time ago" said Fu. Marinette was already over there, looking intently and smiling wide.

The statue was painted and not in gold. It was chipped and getting old but it was made out of wood and old paints.

She had dark blue hair that was cut short and was wearing a ribbon around her head. Her dress was polka dot, red and black. She wore gold bracelets and a gold necklace. And the earrings... The same.

"How does this help me with Plagg?" I asked. "I wasn't thinking it would. Just showing it. But maybe the scroll over here would" he points to a scroll actually laying out some sort of words and art. "Mari let me see!" I hear Tikki's muffled voice say from Mari's bag.

"Ok ok but just a small peek because it will be weird to attract attention" Mari whispers and opens her purse a bit. Tikki's eyes look over the scroll and smiles.

"Aww I remember that" she giggles. "What? Remember what?" Mari asked. "A certain Cat's little love letter was the first paragraph" she giggles. I blush, even though I knew I didn't write it.

"Looks like Cat Noir finally got his girl" Marinette wiggled her eyebrows and laughs. I blush more and look down. "Well I bet the past hosts are happy to see that" I say.

"Don't know about mine... Any who, what about the other paragraph and... The box?" Mari points to the box. "Oh that. Let me read..." Tikki looks it over.

"Eh, just some words of what the box is. I could tell you later because we are here for Plagg" Tikki says. "Thanks for the help" Marinette says and clips the purse shut.

"Adrien?" I look behind me to see that my father was there. "Oh dad! Hi" I wave. "What are you doing here??" He asks. "Actually, finding things out about the miraculouses... And boxes and stuff" I scratch my chin.

"I came here looking for your mother... She said she was going to the restroom and... Didn't come back" he looked around. "Oh?" I say.

"Oh and who is this Adrien?" My dad says, pointing to Fu who was looking at the scroll. "Fu" I say. Master Fu turns around and gasps. So does my dad.

"Fu?" "Gabriel?"

((Hi guys sorry for forever being a total downer and leaving on cliffhangers ((and that's why they call him CLIFFHANGER!! Between the lions ref.)) Any who, I love yall!! Kinda long, sorry... :/
~Lemmix))