Chapter Nineteen

i couldn't wait i had to upload it , it still needs editing. still i hope you like it :)

{Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you Until we meet again }

________________________________________________________________________________

(Rachael’s P.O.V)

“Oh my god Rach! Jason is going to flip when he sees you in that dress.” I was trying on my prom dress in the fitting room with Emma; I turned around and grinned at her.

“I hope so.” I keep smoothing the dress down, even though there isn’t a single wrinkle on it. I was beyond happy at this point, I had the dress, the guy, and I just got a call from my mom saying my brother Dylan would be at my graduation. I changed back into my mini skirt and blue and white stripped tan top and headed to the cash register. Emma got a very simple yet elegant yellow dress, which to me just fit Emma’s bubbly personality perfectly.

“Hey we still have time for some frozen yogurt before your big date with Jason.” She gave me a little wink as we placed our things on the counter.

I let out a sight “Emma for the millionth time it’s not a date, we’re just two friends hanging out.” I gave the cashier my credit card and signed the receipt.

“Whatever you say baby girl.” We grabbed our things and headed over to Pink-berry; we ordered two chocolate yogurts and took a seat in the food court.

“What are you and Luke up to tonight?” I wiggled my eyebrows at her. And scooped another spoon of the delicious frozen yogurt.

“The usually he’s gonna tutor me in math.” She does an air quotation on the word “math”.

“Yeah, so that’s why you’ve been getting Cs all semester.” I glanced at my watch it was 6:40, we had to leave now or we’ll be late. “Come on Emm we better go.” I grabbed my things and started walking to the parking lot.

Emma’s car was thankfully parked near the front entrance. We hopped in and as soon as she started the car, Gym class heroes start blasting through the speakers; playing my favorite song “stereo hearts”.  We started singing along even though neither one of us knows the lyrics.

Beep beep

I pulled out my phone and opened the text.

*Jason: when will you be here?*

I smiled to myself; I was so boy crazy over him, I tried to think of a witty remark.

*Rachael: why? Do you miss me already? :p* one second later.

*Jason: I always miss you <3*

My heart did a little flip, even though he said that to the girls. Still it felt nice for it to be said to you.

*Rachael: I need 10 mins , see yaa soon =D *

“Aww Rachi has a crush.” Emma said, sticking her tongue out at me. And I slapped her on the shoulder.

“Shut up.” We stopped at a traffic light, and some kids crossed over. I cute little boy with a football smiled and waved a hand at me, so cute.

“Come on already.” Emma was never a patient driver; she hated anything that stopped her for more than five seconds.

“Would you relax?” Like that would ever happen.

Finally the lights turned green, and Emma sped off. The next thing I remember I heard a truck blowing its horn at us, I looked out my window in time to see the front of it crash into our car. I closed my eyes, but I felt our car being lifted from the ground only to be smashed into it again. I just kept my eyes closed the whole time we were rolling.