Chapter Fifteen

this is to my +1,000 readers thank you so much <3

{You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump}

___________________________________________________________________

(Jason's P.O.V)

I dropped Rachael at her place to change and decided that I would pick her up at 8 to leave.

I got home and went to grab a soda from the fridge, as I walked down the hall that led to the kitchen a picture on the wall caught my attention. It was a family picture with me, standing in front of my dad and mom. We looked so normal; we actually looked like a family. I laughed at the idea of it. We were never a family; my dad just wanted a son to carry on the family name.

My mom on the other hand didn’t want a son at all, but my dad bought her with money. As soon as I was born they handed me over to a nanny. When I was a kid I felt sad for myself seeing parents hanging out with their kids in the park, playing catch. But I realized the world is harsh in its own way, I had money, freedom to do what I wanted when I wanted, but all I really wanted was someone to love me.

And my wish came true, I found Rachael. We met at the park when we were 4 years old; she was eating chips next to the sand box where I was playing.  I remember her hair was in pigtails and she had a little pink dress on. I kept ignoring her, but she kept staring at me. Until finally she came over to me, and offered me some of her chips. I told her that she could play with my toy car if she wanted. And from that moment on we were inseparable. 

I grabbed a soda, and headed to my room for a quick shower and a change of clothes.

I got out of the shower and head to my closet. I decided to keep it casual a pair of khaki pants and a blue polo shirt.

It was almost 7:30, but I was already exhausted from the day I had with Rachael. And I just wanted to sleep. But then again I really wanted to see Lauren.

*Jason: hey are you ready to go? =) *

*Rachael: sure thing. Hot stuff :P*

*Jason: you can’t steal my nickname :@ *

*Rachael: whatever you say peanut.*

*Jason: I’ll be there in 5 mins . See ya*

Ten minutes later I was at Rachael’s front door, I reached out to ring the doorbell, but the door flew open to reveal Rachael standing there in a strapless black dress that reached her mid-thigh.

She kept her blond wave hair down. She was smiling at me and my heart started beating faster.

“Wow … yo- you look…” amazing, beautiful, stunning, magnificent just pick one you idiot. “You look gorgeous.” I smiled at her, and offered her my arm.

“Are we picking Lauren up?” she asked me as I handed her in the car.

“Nope, she’s already there,” I closed her door, and circled the car. I got in, started the engine and drove off to the party.

It was in full swing when we arrived, I parked a little farther since there was no parking space in front of the house. As we made our way inside, I immediately spotted Luke and Taylor sitting on the coach.

“Hey guys, having fun?”

“Man this party is rockin’.” This was coming from Luke. I look over at Taylor, who was busy eyeing Rachael like she was a piece of meat.