Epilogue

• Dedicated to To my readers

{Why I love you is a hard question to answer. I love you because you care for me like no one else I know. I love the way I feel in your arms, so safe from dangers in the world. I love your eyes, so hypnotic and mesmerizing, beautiful to gaze into, and yet never revealing everything to me. I can explain every way that I love you because that's in possible. But I can say I love you because you are you.}

And don't forget to watch the video-->

_______________________________________________________________

18 years later

(Jason's P.O.V)

"Jay can you check on the boys? And make sure Sam combs his hair and has the right shirt on!" Rachael said to me as she made her way to the nursery to make sure the diaper bag was packed.

"I'm on it honey..." I replied, checking myself in the mirror one last time. For a 36 year-old I still got it, I headed over to the boys' bedroom and stopped short when I saw Sam, my 6 year old son was sitting on the floor in front of their room. His blond hair covered his eyes and with his little tux he looked too cute; plus he was like a mini Dylan so the girls loved him.

"Hey buddy...what are you doing out here?" I crotched next to him, and pulled him up so we were face to face.

"Josh kicked me out..." he said and then pouted. I fixed his little red tie and tried to comb his hair with my fingers.

"Did he say why?" he just shook his head. Josh my oldest is now in the dreaded teenage years, so good luck to us. For a 13 year old he was very mature he looked like me, but he had his mother's green/ blue eyes. I took a deep breath before knocking on his door.

Knock knock

No answer great just what I need an angry teenager on my hands. I opened the door and stepped inside and found josh on the ground holding the phone in his hand, just staring at it. I walked over and sat on the floor next to him resting my back on the side of the bed; I just sat there waiting for him to tell me what was wrong.

"I hate girls." Was the only thing he said, I laughed in my head, this is going to be fun.

"And why do you hate girls?" I stretched out my legs in front of and crossed my arms on my chest.

"I asked Hillary if she wanted to go with me to Liam's party tomorrow and she just laughed at me... she said that I'm a nerd and a loser and that she doesn't date science geeks..." he looked so miserable sitting there staring at the ground.

"Josh who cares what this one girl says; there are plenty of other girls out there who would kill to go out with you..." I wrapped my arm around his shoulder "and remember people's opinions don't matter, so what if you like science... It doesn't make you a loser... believe it or not but one day those people who called you names will be working for you... " I smiled down at him, who would have thought that my son would be a genius. I checked my watch; yup we're definitely going to be late to the party.

"We better get going before your mom starts yelling at us, you feeling better?" he nodded and gave me a smile. We got up and headed downstairs. Rachael looked us up and down as we reached her. I still can't believe how gorgeous she looked; she still manages to take my breath away. Her blond her short was short now, but that's the only thing that changed about her.

"Everything ok?" she asked arching a brow at me; I pulled her to me and gave her a quick kiss.

"Everything's fine, we better get going." She ushered Josh and Sam to the car while I carried my little angel, Blake, to her seat. She was now nine months old and she was the joy of my life. Don't get me wrong I loved my boys to death, but a girl is the most precious thing in the world.

She reminded me of Rachael so much, she had the exact blond hair and blue eyes; I could tell that she's going to break some hearts. Carefully I placed her in her car seat and then got in mine. We drove off to Dylan's house where they were having our anniversary party, Dylan's wife Holly insisted on throwing it for us.

As we arrived I could see brad and Tim running towards our car, Dylan's kids were about Sam's age and the three of them were inseparable.

"You finally made it." Dylan hugged Rachael and shook my hand before leading us inside. As soon as we walked in we were surrounded by our family and friends, we politely greeted and made small conversion. I never left Rachael's side throughout the whole thing. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around.

"Luke my man." I said shaking Luke's hand and then turned to give a very pregnant Emma a hug.

"Well I didn't think you'd make it this far with the old ball in chain, but you provide us wrong." He said giving me a wink, I inclined my head.

Rachael and Emma went to the kitchen to get something to eat, leaving me and Luke to talk business. Yes grown up talk, I know shocking. I now owned my own Architect Company and Luke worked in my Legal department.

Rachael's mom has arrived with Doctor Carter the two got married a while back; I went over and greeted them, we talked for a while I excused myself and went to look for my wife. I found her sitting in the backyard on the steps; I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder pulling her closer to me.

"So are you enjoying yourself being married to the old ball and chain?" she asked daring me to confirm the statement.

"You are definitely not an old ball and chain, you are a young and hot ball and chain..." I teased giving her a wink. She slapped me lightly on the chest and I chuckled and hugged her more tightly to me.

We sat there quietly until Dylan came and dragged us inside saying that they had a surprise for us. When we walked in the room was dark only a little sunlight streamed from the window; Dylan walked us over to the couch and josh and Sam came and sat next to us.

"Actually honey this is a surprise from all of us to you, I hope you like it." She just looked at me questioningly. I signaled for Luke to turn the video on, it appeared on the flat screen on the wall and everyone went quite. The video consisted of a bunch of our pictures , and "you got me" was the sound track. The kids actually came up with idea and I just helped them out with it.

When the video was over I turned to look at Rachael, tears were running down her face. She faced me and hugged me tightly, burying her face in the crock of my neck.

"I love you so much." She whispered in my ears.

"I love you more baby girl." I whispered back. "I can't imagine my life without you." I sat back and looked at her face; I turned to my boys and hugged them to me.

Life was now perfect, and it will always be as long as I am with you.

___________________________________________________

 VOTE  For the happy ending !!

thank you everyone for reading my story , and for the support. You guys are amazing :))

the sequel is up and it's called " I'll Rescue You" so check it out and check out the trailer :))

ALSO I HAVE 2 NEW STORIES ONE IS "You Missed Your Chance" an Action/Romance (Completed)

 AND "I Believe In Fate" which is my new romance, teen fiction, drama !