Chapter Five

{The most precious love occurs without choice and when you least expect it.}

__________________________________________________________________

“Oh my Godd !” Am I still breathing? I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my head.

What I saw was Adam making out with… Cody?!

“Rachael!!” Adam yelled as he pushed Cody off of him, who still seemed a little dazed, and stood up.

“Wow.” Apparently my brain stopped working. This is like one of my worst nightmare coming true, that  Adam's cheating on me, but in my nightmare I always pictured it with a girl.

“I can explain everything,” Adam said as he came  to stand in front of me. And I immediately took a step back. It was like I was coming up face to face with a stranger.

“And here I thought I should be worried about Sarah,” I stated Looking him in the eye.

Am I having a hysterical break down? Or maybe this is just a horrible dream.? Maybe I was still at school daydreaming in class again, and Emma will wake me up any minute.

Adam moved over ,  grabbed my arm and pulled me inside; closing the door after us.

So not a dream, great...

“Rachael I’m so sorry you had to find out like this, I wanted to tell you sooner; but I could never find the right time.” I finally looked up at him, and I could see that he really was sincerely sorry. Still I was sure that if my brain was functioning properly I would grab that table Lamp and bashed it on his head.

Surprisingly I wasn’t really angry about the cheating part, but I was humiliated by the way I had to find out about it.

“How long has this been going on?” I asked not knowing what to say in this kind of situation. No amount of Tv shows can prepare you for this specific situation.

“Two months now,” Cody answered; he was standing now behind Adam. Cody was a good looking guy all my friends had a crush on him, with his dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes , and a lean muscular body.

He was considered a catch, well not any more obviously.

“And you didn’t find a chance to tell me you were gay in these two months?” I aimed that question at Adam. Who looked rather uncomfortable, and I don’t know why. I was the one who should be uncomfortable, hell I should be freakin’ hysteric by now.

“I wasn’t sure I was gay yet. I mean I liked you, and I liked Cody. I was confused about my feelings.” He rubbed his face with his hands.

“And now?” I asked.

“Rachael I’m so so sorry, but I love Cody.” He reached out and knotted his fingers with Cody’s. And at that moment I knew I was looking at something special.

Adam looked back at me and I just stared at him like I was looking at a stranger.

How could I be with someone for so long and not realize it?

I’m sure there were signs, but maybe I just ignored them. He did always seem too neat and clean for a guy. He constantly talked about Cody. I guess I never did care enough about him to notice those things. I guess this is Karma's way of telling me that maybe I should be with Jason.

I actually wanted to laugh, because at that moment a picture of Emma popped into my head; and i can imagine here saying "I told you so".

“It’s okay, I forgive you.” I stared into his eyes “but one question... I didn’t turn you gay, did I?” I asked hoping that the answer doesn’t crush me.

He chuckled at my question “No, I was always gay I just needed Cody to help me face that fact.” He smiled at Cody, who leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Well I guess I should leave you two lovebirds alone,” I turned around and headed for the door. But a hand on my shoulder stopped me; I turned around to face Adam again.

“Rach I really hope we can be friends. I do love hanging out with you,” I gave him a hug and he lifted me off the ground a little before setting me back down.

“Of course, you can’t get rid of me that easily.” I waved good-bye to them and headed to my car. All the while thinking to myself that I should just do it, tell Jason how I feel and get it over with. I mean I want what Adam and Cody have, but what if Jason doesn't feel that way about me.

When I reached my car I didn't immedeatly get in, but leaned my back on the hood. I wanted a minute to just breathe, I needed to wrap my mind around what was happening to my life.

My dad always told me to stop and reflicte on past mistakes, because they were the ones that teach you the most.

I got out my cellphone and texted Jason.

*Rachael : well Dumdo’s Gay!!! I’ll tell you all about it when I get there, see yaa :/ *

___________________________________________________ 

i thought that twist would be a surprise , Vote If You didn't see that coming :D