Chapter 23| Another One

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of it's characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

"Why can't I hold you-"

"You're singing with that ugly voice again!"

"-in the streets, why can't I kiss you-"

"Stop it, Luce!"

"-on the dance floor!"

He groaned and face palmed.

I turned to face him, "I'm tired walking!" I whined, "Let's just teleport there!"

Why does this school has to have such long hallway? Not only that but the office is on the farthest ground level and we're from the third floor.

They all paused and looked at me, blinking in unison as if what I just said just dawned on them.

"Why didn't I think about that?" Natsu muttered.

"Because Natsu, you don't think." I grin at him in jest, laughing with everyone else.

"Why are you so mean? Huh? Come here you!" He grabs me on the waist and pulled me towards him before he lifted me up on his shoulder, carrying me like a sack of potatoes.

"What the? Natsu, put me down! This has nothing to do with me teasing you!" I reprimand.

I was completely joking. I like this! Heck, I'm loving every part of what he's doing!

"You said you were tired, yeah?" He slapped my butt making my head push up in alarm and I blushed so hard, steam started coming off from my ears.

Oh no he didn't!

Gajeel, Juvia, Mira, Laxus, Lisanna, Wendy and Erza's laughing at me and my flushed face. I glared at them.

"This isn't funny! Put me down!" I squirmed making Natsu pat my butt again.

"Stop squirming! I can see your panty!" He pulled my skirt down and glared at Gray for some reason and he turned his head away.

"That is why you need to put. Me. Down!" I exclaimed. Don't put me down, Natsu!

"Don't wanna! You said you were tired so I'll carry you there." That was his reply.

Eeep!!!

Sue me. I love seeing this side of Natsu and in front of Lisanna too.

Lucy, you are one sly bitch.

I know.

"I can just teleport us all there!" I tried reasoning out again but to no avail. I sighed, feigning defeat. I'm not defeated at all, if it's Natsu carrying me like this, I wouldn't fucking mind! Damn. This is the best. It's a definite win.

I turn my head to look at him, "Good girl." He smirked at me before walking ahead.

I looked up and saw the others behind. Gajeel was just laughing at me, Mirajane's taking pictures of us two, Laxus and Gray just doesn't give a damn at all. I'm still wondering what's up with him. I sighed.

I understand if it's Laxus-sensei not giving any fucks but Gray? Another sigh.

Juvia and Lisanna's chatting among themselves and Wendy was just skipping her way behind Erza while looking down at her shoes, swinging her arms on her side, looking so cute and innocent as ever.