Chapter 3| Friends

I don't own Fairy Tail or the characters. Hiro Mashima does. I also don't own the pictures being used.

Warning: Swearing

~ Natsu's P.O.V ~

I clicked my tongue in annoyance as lunch came. What Lucy told me awhile ago really bugged me. I thought she would be supportive about this but apparently, she clearly isn't.

She even helped me with stuffs when I flirt with Lisanna. Heck, she's good at it even. And now here she comes, saying that my crush is dating someone else?

What a complete bull.

Now I'm getting more annoyed at her. I didn't really know that she'll turn out like the rest of those girls who keeps on badmouthing Lisanna.

I always hear bad things about Lisanna but I thought that they were just jealous of her because she's the cheerleading squad leader. She's super nice! How come people always do that to her?

Entering the cafeteria, I look around to see that our table is now filled in with the rest of my friends. Lucky me, I'm not a loner like Lucy. I groaned once again.

Why the hell am I always thinking of her?! Why the hell am I always comparing her to the others and why the hell am I mad?

I don't even know.

"Yo, Pyro!" An annoying voice resonated from the other side of the cafeteria. I flip the raven haired guy off and walked my way towards our table.

"Woah, what's got your tits worked up?" He asks me.

"Lucy." I grumbled out of annoyance.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "you know, there's really something wrong with that puny brain of yours."

Meet Gray Fullbuster, an ice make mage. He's one of my best friends but our friendship is more like rivalry. He's family owns the Fullbuster Corp. which is second in ranking, next to ours.

Glaring at him, "and what the hell do you mean by that?" I ask him.

"Lucy's hot! She can be a nerd and all but damn she's fine!" He says, smirking at me and the others nodded in agreement.

"Gray's right, Salamander. Can't you see it?"

Gajeel Redfox, my other bro who constantly bugs me off because of the piercings on his face. I mean, who does that? Apparently, this guy does. He's an iron dragon slayer. Iron Works is the name of their business and they're the 6th ranking company in Magnolia.

Actually, all my friends are.

"You are lucky, scratch that, very lucky, to have her as your best friend. I feel jealous." My blue haired pal says, sipping on his juice as he tried to search around for Lucy.

He's Jellal Fernandez, my other friend. He'a a heavenly body magic user. His family is in colleague of the King of Fiore. I don't really know much about it though.

"If it weren't for you being around her, man I would probably showed her what a real man can do a long time ago." An orange haired boy with tinted glasses says, adjusting something from under the table as he shifts position on his seat.

Then there's Loke. A womanizing playboy who always flirts with every attractive human being that is female. His power... I'm really not sure about it but he says that he uses ring magic. He never really told us anything, especially his last name but he's related with mostly the teachers here who also, doesn't give us their last names.