Chapter 21| Stage Play

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. Hiro Mashima does.

Warning: Swearing

~ Lucy's P.O.V ~

The week went passing by so quickly that it felt like I almost got a whiplash. Not only that, but it has also been a week since I told them my real identity. It's been okay, I guess.

Nothing really much has changed and I am so glad that it didn't. I was just overthinking, I guess. I turn to look at Gray who was busy getting ready for the play. He hadn't much talk to me since that day. When I tried talking to him, he would talk to me. Like always... but there's really something off. I can't put my tongue on it.

It's so damn frustrating.

I can't even talk to him properly now.

Plus, Juvia's getting a little squishy to him and Lyon haven't broken up with her too. Now, why do I see her at the back of that post, looking like a creep as she looks at Gray?

Lyon's not here right now because he's one of the audiences. Some other schools would be here to watch too. Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth, everyone! Heck, even Phantom Lord High's here too considering that they have come into a disbandment due to some circumstances hence why Gajeel and Juvia's here.

Our progress during those practices were alright and I'm extremely nervous. The play has already started and they had some of the extras to transform into kids. I looked at the mirror and examined myself.

 I looked at the mirror and examined myself

Oh my Mavis. How do I look? It kinds of reminds me of my mother...

I shook my head. Keep yourself together!

"Don't be nervous."

Startled, I whip my head around and looked at the woman with scarlet red hair. Erza Scarlet. The Student Council president. I actually want to be one of her friends because she really seem kind of nice, awesome, funny, a small girly side and strong too. Unfortunately, shyness took over and I had a hard time approaching her.

Look at me now! She's talking to me now!

"Oh my Mavis," I whisper in excitement as I tried so hard keeping my self and thoughts together. "Am I dreaming?"

She laughs her beautiful voice at me and I find myself smiling like some lovesick idiot. She shook her head, her hair flowing and waving like Niagara Falls.

"No, you're not and hey, you are friends with Jellal, right?" She asks.

I nod, smiling, "Yes, I am. How are you and Mystogan?" I ask in return.